1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ping: "Cannoli" AKA "yellowdesmo"

Discussion in 'General' started by 600rrpilot, Jul 20, 2007.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Well-Known Member

Hey if anyone speaks to Edmond let him now im still waiting for my box of parts for the boat I bought from him Months ago that was advertised in the classifieds section. After a couple months and numerous very polite emails and phone calls to him....I still dont have the parts...And edmond has nicely stopped replying to any of my emails and phone calls. I own those parts dude...I paid you over 4 grand for that boat.....including those parts as part of the agreement.

I still have your address, Phone number, emails address....etc etc. Dont think Im going to give up when something is owed to me that Ive paid for. And no more excuses that you've "been busy". Give me a break everyone leads busy lives! I even offered to pay for the shipping!

Thanks!
    Chris

btw I know you look at these forums every day. So you can quit ignoring me.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Who's edmond? You talkin bout the guy from the Count of Monte Cristo? :confused:

3. 600rrpilot

lol....goes by username..."cannoli"

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

With all due respect, you own the boat and trailer. I had the spare gears here when you bought he boat but you failed to load them when you left. Then I said I might have the stock prop as well and offered to ship them after I drive 80 miles each way to my parents house to get the prop. It wasn't here at the time and wasn't part of the deal.

I offered to send them to you at MY cost. I didn't "include" anything more then what was agreed upon, which was delivered the day you picked up the boat. The sale was not dependant on me providing odds and ends that I had around. It included everything you received. Period.

Do I have some extra parts that were never intended to be sold with the boat? Yes. Will I send them to you for FREE now that you decided to deface me in public unjustly? That's to be determined. If you want to drive down here, since you still have my address :rolleyes: have at it. Don't threaten me. You WILL lose.

Post the truth and I'll ship MY stock prop and MY stock gearing for the outdrive. Post more BS like you own something that you don't and you won't get shit.

6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

better yet, if I decide to ship them, there coming COD. You can cover the shipping on 35lbs of gearing that you can't even use and a $50 aluminum prop instead of the $700 stainless steel prop that came on the boat.

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Whatever floats your boat

sorry :D

8. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

9. 600rrpilot

dude your such a liar. You TOLD me there were a bunch of items you had that you would ship to me. Dont even go there. Unjustly? Ive called and emailed you 15 times before I posted this and you know it and Ive been polite in every single post. Dont pretend you know what unjustly even means.

Yea...that 700 dollar prop...which actually retails for 530 btw as per mercury marine.....is the WRONG PROP FOR THE BOAT....and thats coming Straight from bayliner dude....its a 13 7/8 not the proper 14 1/2 (the pitch is correct)
    according to the many marine mechanics i've spoken to the fact that it is .625 smaller diameter then the stock can make a huge difference in the fact it dosnt have any pickup to plane the boat off.

Hmmm I dont beleive ANYONE Threatened anyone....at any point dude. Dont put words into my mouth. I have posted the truth. If you think I will "Lose" at something...still not sure what though....sorry you think that way.

Your the one who told me in a pm that "eff, I feel like a dick I'll ship them today." on 6/13/07 considering I pm'd you yet again...and at that point you still hadn't sent them out. Dont give me that crap that it wasnt "included"....when that day i handed you the cash you told me you would ship everything out....you asked me if I wanted the stock prop, I said yes, and you agreed to ship it to me once you got it. Oh my...80 miles...dude you drive hundreds of miles to race...whats 80 to visit your parents and pick up a prop? Youve only had like 5 months to do so.

Btw...If you dont forget I sorta had my buddy there that knows that you said you would mail them to me when you got them together as well. This was prior to me giving you the money....if that dosnt make it part of the "deal" im still not sure what does. oh and the only reason I "failed" to laod the spare gearing is because YOU DIDNT KNOW WHERE IT WAS AT THE TIME!! HELLO!?!?! how is that MY fault? Was i supposed to search your house?

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I'm not going to argue with here, but you're full of shit. I could easily say F U and be done with it because you were given EVERYTHING included in the deal.

Your "boat experts" are wrong. Where do you live? Where do I live? Who has more "boat experts"? New Jersey :Puke: or Kent Island off the Chesapeake bay?

I have the box right here next to me. If I decide to ship it (on your dime) and you get nowhere because your "experts" are WRONG, I hope you man up and post that you're WRONG.

One more post of BS that "I owe you or I said" and it's NOT being sent. Period. Try me...

11. 600rrpilot

You brought this upon yourself by ignoring me... no offense. this post got you to talk didnt it? that was the entire intention

really? lol....thats coming straight from bayliner and mercury marine customer service. Not "Joe" or "bill" down at the dock

replied to your pm.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:Poke: :D

14. 600rrpilot

sorry for the drama people. seems to be all worked out :up:

15. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Good for both of you. No need for an apology, I needed something to do at work.

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

600rrpilot it a good guy. Sorry mate... :up:

17. 600rrpilot

same to you edmond. Sorry!

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:up: Mad props to both of you

19. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

wtf! not even two pages...weeeaakkkk...like ryan meade weak :Poke:

20. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

HAHAHAHAHahhaaha.... doooood, I'm gonna tell him you said that and we're gonna watch as his girl kick's your AZZZZZ :D

you should know me by now, I would rather resolve a conflict then drag it on and on and on! That's why we let you in our pits to eat our steak... less hassle that way :Poke: