Looking for a rider

Discussion in 'General' started by flattracker73, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I meant drge policy. of cource.

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Of course, thanks for clearing that up

3. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

All seriouness. Does this sound like an attractive deal to someone? I'm not saying it isn't or stepping on the original posters toes, but if I bought a couple of bikes, paid the entry fees and bought the tires would someone young and semi-fast be willing to ride them just to give me something to root for?

4. stickboy274

I would. You never know where it could lead. Isn't that the way Mike Embry started? Just wanting to help someone out, then it took of to helping more go and race over the last few years

5. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

If I would have known that, I would have already have done it. I thought everybody had money and bikes. I'm not going to say anymore right now, because it will just aggravate me.

6. stickboy274

I'll be here if you need to help someone. I can get things rolling as soon as you like.

7. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

I have plans for Russell. I call dibs on him.

8. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Yep. How silly of me.

9. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

hey stick i need to be in the front of the line i have no bike nor the money to race you atleast have one of the above. And we both know i am faster and younger, but also fatter.

10. ChainReactionR1

ChainReactionR1 Well-Known Member

got any sprint cars sitting around you need a driver for?? hell,the only reason I race motorcycles is cause I cant afford to race sprint cars anymore......I raced open wheel since I was 8 and sprints since I was 13.

11. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

ME ME!!