1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haydens comments after qualification!

Discussion in 'General' started by marsolais, Jun 9, 2007.

1. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I am a big Hayden fan, but he will not win a race this year. And that really sucks:down:

2. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

yeah, i guess there really is no pleasing the nicky lovers....

I like the guy (just dont put him in commercials, gawd those a-stars commercials suck) and hope he does well.
    THere's always something to complain about i guess..

3. xtest

xtest Village Idiot

I cannot understand some of the anti-Hayden rhetoric that I see posted on this board.

All the riders in the Hayden family are damn good riders.

It is all about the $$$ and Honda is not going to maximize the $$, which are necessary to race at this level, by marketing an American rider.

Simple.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hayden is very popular in Europe, especially among young women. If you think he is not a marketer's dream, I think you are wrong.

5. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

For the first time ever,I agree with Thiam 100% :p

6. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

oh he is a stud... just look at the fact he turned the fastest time in the Suzuka 8 hour practices hands down. He is still a super superbike rider!

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hmm. I wouldn't bet against him at Assen and LaGoona.

8. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Man i wish- think it's going to take him alot longer to learn this little rocket.

9. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

so is it because his extra weight on the front that is causing him the grief? he has what an extra 35 lbs or so... load up the front with that as you get the slide/push/slide he is talking about

10. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

I agree . Some see it as opportunity , some as a hinderance . Seems the one doing the testing ends up higher in the standings:D

11. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

I'm not claiming to be an expert but today was the first time that I had seen Dani or Nicky running that particular exhaust.

I noticed in Italy that Dani's left side exhaust was different than Nicky's but it wasn't the one he was running today.

Nicky isn't the only one struggling to catch his teammate. Look at Loris or Colin. No one can claim that either is on an inferior bike to their teammates.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Rossi has dibs on new parts.

Officially, Dani, Nicky and Marco all get the latest stuff.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But Marco has said he hasn't seen so much as a updated HRC seat pad.

14. Longwalkruben

Longwalkruben Well-Known Member

I dont think an exhaust is going to have you qualify 7th instead of 12th. I can see suspension messing you up but power, there are alot of guys working with alot less qualifying higher(Randy DE PUNIET, John HOPKINS, Colin EDWARDS) So excuses about an exhaust is retarded to me. JUST RACE!!!

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I think Matt was jokin'.

[​IMG]

16. eroge

eroge Well-Known Member

Unless I missed something , Hayden was the development guy for the 211 and Pedrosa was supposed to be thy primary rider for the 212. I thought this was announced when Dani was hired?

17. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

:stupid:

Valencia, 2004.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5643091

18. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Just ot back from Mid-Ohio.

My bad and an appology to you. Forgot to take my pamprin.