1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess who is on the MotoGP Pole

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, May 19, 2007.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

go Colin! :beer:

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

What has happened to KRJr this year? And Dani qualifies behind Nicky? Tomorrow will be very interesting. :up:

Oh, and GO BOOGER NOSE!!!! :D

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I predict Hopkins will finish ahead of Nicky:p

5. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

hopper will crash... nicky will be about 5th.

not to change the subject but man is Ben rolling ... a full second faster than last year.

6. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Let see how they do on race tires.... Hopper is quick

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

since brad's not here to say it:

GO texas toddler toucher!

:D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kris, Brad just called in his reply. He said <edited to protect the innocent, easily offended and stupid>

9. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

10. Unfortunatly, I think stoner will win again.

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Stoner, Rossi or Hopper will win. Edwards and Checa will not poduim. I'm changing my Fantasy League selection, btw. :D

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

:clap: toobad even if He could win it there are probably team orders in place.

13. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Speaking of toddlers, did I read your reply right in Brad's thread about his new addition? Are you guys expecting? If so, congrats man! It's a great adventure. Brad said that it looks like it's gonna be a helluva 2024 season with his Aiden, my Jack and Your little one racin' for the stripe. We can't count out Phil's daughter Caroline. She loves racin!:D

14. Longwalkruben

Longwalkruben Well-Known Member

Did anyone notice that VR qualified 4th without Qualifying tires? Damn that is impresses. If nothing goes wrong I think he will win it. But Colin will place like 8th and Hayden, you will only see him at the start of the race. Hopkins will pull of another podium hopefully 2nd place.

15. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

yes, you read correctly. due this november. unfortunately for me, i will definitely be on a limited schedule next season. but that just means i have to add more bikes to my stable so when i do race, i'm in more classes. :D

16. nig

nig Well-Known Member

I don't think so. You positive?

Did anyone see when Colin's celly went off in the press conference? "Oh shit..." :D

17. adamysr

adamysr Well-Known Member

im a huge fan of all the americans especially hopper, and krjr since there from california like myself, but im also a fan on toni elias, he's second fastest on race tires. I can he him on the podium. He's a mad man on the track, so watch out !!

18. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

Colin always qualifys well. and then drops back in the race.
    he has even said that the M1 is the best bike he's ever ridden on qualifiers. Just when they put the race tires on the setup goes away.
    Expect Stoner and Rossi to get into another battle. Nicky will finish 4th and Marco will take the final step of the podium

19. adamysr

adamysr Well-Known Member

elias and hopper and stoner, or rossi for the podiums. In wich order i dont know, could be anyones race.

20. Longwalkruben

Longwalkruben Well-Known Member

Elias is gay and he is going to crash and take stoner out and Rossi, edwards, and hopper are going to be on the podium. Hayden will be 8th place. But still love him.