1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Central 'Get It On Like a Mutha' Weather Thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind between 10 and 14 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 47. East wind between 7 and 9 mph.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind between 7 and 14 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind between 13 and 15 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East wind between 9 and 13 mph.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 44.

2. Silo Pete

See everyone late tonight or tomorrow morning in Tech.

3. Silo Pete

FYI- Aaron Kidd will not be at Nelson's this weekend, I just got a text from him on my cell. His bike is still under re-construction.

4. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Totally bummed out guys, hope to have it together for Grattan. I'll hopefully be able to give it a go on Memorial day weekend at Putnam. We'll see.

5. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Aaron, that's a bummer. Those guys must be really to not be able to have it to you sooner. Tell your lovely wife to be that it wasn't the same without you guys. Y'all missed some damn good fajitas. :)

6. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

Hi Jess! I missed fajitas?!!! :mad:
    Hope we can make it to a few races this year!

7. Silo Pete

The food was the BOMB. You both rawk, thanks for the grub. I had to poo 3 times the next morning.
    :D

8. RacerGirl117

Yup...you shore did! Brought enough food for an army. And beer too. Though that TommyD guy kept trying to get everyone to drink Canadian beer on Cinco de Mayo. Oh, the travesty!

9. RacerGirl117

Well it musta worked 'cause you were FLYIN' on Sunday. Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the faster you scoot. ;)

It was obvious that Cath wasn't around 'cause I don't think I've ever heard you swear so much. ;)

10. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Pete, Why didnt you race motard ?