1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight nite

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, May 5, 2007.

1. BC

BC Well-Known Member

:clap: De La Hoya vs Mayweather

Cinco de mayo and all:beer: :beer:

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Go Golden Boy:beer: . Can't stand mayweathers ass:down:

3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Without Oscar moving forward and bringing the fight to Mayweather, there wouldnt have been a fight.

And that disrespectful bullshit Mayweather came into the ring wearing has insured that I will never root for Him:down:

4. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Radical Freedom Fighter

What was he wearing?

5. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Who won and was it a good fight?

6. Size9

Size9 Well-Known Member

Mayweather.

7. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Mayweather was nothing more than a chump and Mayweather Sr even said that Oscar should have won the fight. Oscar did a great job and if it wasn't for him chasing Mayweather around the ring their was no fight. I call the results of this fight BS.

8. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

I'm with you.

I bought the fight at home and Oscar ran the thing. Mayweather danced and pranced like a little bitch all night running from Oscar.

9. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

damn i lost some money

10. 1anoney

1anoney The next member

Mayweather is an ass. With that said Oscer had a hard time conecting.

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

All His gear was a Mexican flag, Robe, shorts, and boots, and He wore a sumbrero(sp)

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What fight were the judges watching? I am by no means an expert, but I saw a different fight. Mayweather looked terrified during the first five rounds.

13. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

Yes, he did I abosolutely agree with you.

I cannot figure out or understand how the heck the judges can have a split decision like they did. Seems like every big fight reinforces a paid off type deal.

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Just saw the sports ticker. Guess who retired................ Mayweather:down: