1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by LMcCurdy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

an update on the donations account. I hate to do it, but as i was told, maybe this will help those that might not be able to donate due to their paypal account being tied to a credit card, as well as making the auctions easier to get to the account, but im going to go ahead and upgrade the paypal account to accept credit card donations. The fee is small enough i guess, and maybe it will help get some funds that even tho there is a fee tied to it, it will still be more than we might have NOT have gotten.

So, all of you wishing to donate using a CC, start donating!! :)

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I've seen you at the track a bunch of times, but I never knew who you were.

3. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Todd,

Mark is very lucky to have a friend like you! I also have a great friend when I crashed he had already stopped racing and I was racing his bike he sold it and donated me $7500 out of it. i was floored. It's time like these that you find out who real friends are. When i first got home cfrom rehab i had to be rolled every 2 hrs he spent a weekend at my house to give my family a break especially since my fiancee left me right after i returned home and they were all I had.

What you have been doing reminde me so much of what he did for me.

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Todd sucks too!

:D

5. ToddClark

i have a even LESS hair now, and its just a touch grey'r too. :eek:

6. ToddClark

If he needs me to do that, im there as well. :up:

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Just a quick update on Mark's condition since Todd hasn't got access to the net at the moment. He's on his way to Barber.
    The physical therapist came in for the first meeting with Mark today. Over the course of the visit, she did have him sitting up for a couple minutes, so they are getting him to start stirring around.
    He also has been eating fruit today on his own and has been drinking water. He's still in a fair amount of pain, but Sam said he was in much better spirits today then yesterday.
    So overall, sounds like good progress. Everyone please keep praying. It really seems to be doing good for him. If Todd calls in more updates this weekend, I'll post them as they are relayed to me.

8. Turn #1

Turn #1 Track Junkie

Thoughts and prayers sent again.

9. jim137

jim137 Well-Known Member

Prayers sent

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

HAIR????

We don't need no stinking hair!!

11. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Still pullin for ya in the duurty south, Mark B!

12. gawarrior

gawarrior Well-Known Member

Mark, keep hanging in there bro! You are in my prayers daily bro for a full recovery!

13. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

well, hell if that ain't a kick in the nuts.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty cold. My wife told me she left me about a year after she planned to because I went through a serious illness and a couple of major surgeries that year. She didn't want to be with me anymore, but she wasn't heartless either. We're still friends, I dropped by on the way home from work tonight and brought her a fried clam plate. 'Course I drop by every night on my way home, she has my dog during the day while I'm at work.

15. are1

are1 Active Member

Praying for you Mark!

16. Sebastian

Sebastian Guest

prayers sent

17. Shane Hucks

Shane Hucks Active Member

Thoughts and prayers sent to his family and friends. I dont post much, obviously by my postcount, but I lurk quiet a bit from time to time. I just came on to lurk around, and saw this. I just sat and read every post, and Im floored. Ive never met Mark, but It stil hits hard when you hear of these things. It just goes to show racers are the best. Hang in there Mark.:up:

18. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

he he he...you said FRIED CLAM !! ....he he he

:D

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I haven't been on in a while & am just now hearing of this.

Thoughts & Prayers sent to Mark & his family.
    I met Mark for the first time at Tally in Feb this year. Get well soon!!!:up:

20. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Mark, I'm thinking and praying for you everyday buddy...