1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid-Ohio Track Days

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Super_Dave_344, May 30, 2002.

1. Super_Dave_344

Super_Dave_344 Well-Known Member

Is anyone going to MID-OHIO on WEDNESDAY JUNE 12th for the track day?? THey are also doing one on tuesday September (i dont remember the date for sure) but the place putting it on is
    sportbiketracktime.com and the cost is $195. Ill be there and was wondering if anyone else is going if so maybe we can meet.

2. fastzx9

fastzx9 Well-Known Member

mid O track days

I wasn't aware there was a track day on that day in June. Is this a pro track day or is it for everyone? How did you find out about it? I'd go if I knew more details. I need more time there for sure!!

3. Super_Dave_344

Here is they're web site. http://www.sportbiketracktime.com all the info you need is there. Its $195 for the day and its for anyone who wants to ride.They have 3 classes...beginer...advanced....and expert. Im gonna strt in the advanced group and see what happens and then maybe move ot expert.Im ridding my street bike and i dont wanna get to stupid on it like i would my race bike so i said advanced first and see if im running over people or not lol. Let me know if you can make it.

4. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

There are a bunch of us going up for the Tuesday June 11 day that is being put on by the same people but through a local shop (State 8).

5. GSXR123

GSXR123 expert

If you go through state 8 it's only $159.00 for tuesday the 11th

6. Super_Dave_344

thats the day i wanted but i was told it was sold out :mad: its to late to cancell my day now i think. damn i d love to go that day i have a few freinds going that day as well.

7. GSXR123

GSXR123 expert

HEY SUPERDAVE 344,
    TRACK DAY FOR THE 11th IS NOT FULL !
    Call this # (330) 237-4257 and ask for Shawn Worley,he
    will hook you up.

8. Super_Dave_344

I tried to change my day from wednesday to tuesday but it wasnt sucessfull.I just got home from my wed track day and it was a blast as always.Weather was great and everything worked well.I mite go back in sept as well not sure yet.