1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin's start - Barber Race #1

Discussion in 'General' started by TrentThomas, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

On the Grid Marshal radio frequency, a high pitched tone sounds the moment the green shows, so they can focus their attention to their row, making a good spot call a majority of the time.

2. Longwalkruben

Longwalkruben Well-Known Member

I dont know if anone noticed but Mladin punched his windscreen off, he was that happy. Man I wish I had enough windscreens to punch off when I WON! :\

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wow, I thought this thread would have started Saturday afternoon. You Mladin haters are getting old and slow.

4. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

I believe that was david Weber??

5. racer63

racer63 Well-Known Member

Has that rule changed this year? (I'm asking seriously since I haven't seen this year's rulebook.) Through last year it was ok for the team to work on the bike behind the wall. They were only out of the race if the bike left the pit lane area and entered the paddock.

Laura

6. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I wish I could win and I'd buy a hundred windscreens.

I root for Mladin and I'm glad to see him win.

7. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

The rule states repairs, adjustments or refueling may be made to competing motorcycles only in the designated pit or work area. Any motorcycle that enters the paddock or garage area will be prohibited from returning to the racetrack.

So technically behind the wall would be permitted if its considered "designated pit/work area" but that seems to give a little wiggle room. I wasn't there to see it but was told they violated that rule. I don't have the details on specifics and it was 2nd hand information so.....

Good point though!

8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Good for Mladin.

You guys see my Canadian boys!!!??? Not too shabby for no TC, Cdn spec motor (185 horse), 17" wheels and SS spec forks.

I bet Duhamel was happy Crev rode so he wouldn't be the oldest guy there.

Sorry for the thread jack! It's going to be a great year between Mladin and Spies. I just hope Spies has something for Mladin

9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Funny that the light has been there for every other race, including Race2, but for Race1 it wasnt in the frame.... :down:

It sure looked like a jump start to me and my buddies. Thanks to tivo we have rewind and slo-mo also.

I'm curious though, is the rule that the AXLE cant cross out of the box, or that the TIRE cant leave the box? On tv, they always say the tire. If it truely IS the axle, then it wasnt a jump.