1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lap Timer Group Buy

Discussion in 'General' started by SUPAFASTR6, May 30, 2002.

1. SUPAFASTR6

SUPAFASTR6 Well-Known Member

ANYONE WANT TO GET IN ON A GROUP BUY ON THE ULTRA LAP TIMERS I JUST GOT A FEW PRICES, REG. $209 + $5 IN SHIPPING =$214 , IF WE GET 10 GUYS OR MORE IN ON IT WE CAN GET THEM FOR $189 +$5 IN SHIPPING, I HAVE 3 GUYS READY TO BUY NOW, LETS SEE IF WE CAN DO THIS SO EVERYONE GETS A DEAL ,
    MIKE ,
    P.S if you have not seen them yet try there site and make your own choice :

http://www.cc-2000.com/xtracing/ultra-lap/feature.html

Last edited: May 30, 2002
  2. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

put me down....

Let me know....and i am assuming you mean for that new ultra trick one...

3. SUPAFASTR6

Q

yes that is the one

4. bww143

bww143 Active Member

I will get in on that. I need two of them

Last edited: May 31, 2002
  5. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

How long will this last? I'm selling a few things now and I need to get the money together.

6. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

put me on the list

is there a website that show this timer?

7. SUPAFASTR6

8. SUPAFASTR6

10 and we can order

we just need 10 guys to order, so as soon as we get 10 or more we will order,

9. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

i must be blind

missed the first link, thanks

10. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

In

I'm in, just email me [email protected] and I'll keep an eye on this thread. Racing this weekend, so I'll be offline until Monday.

11. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

Hey Supafast my buddy still wants the switch for the R6 and also if you have it a radiator. He deleted your number by mistake so if you could call him again at 570-460-0620 Gregg.

12. Super_Dave_344

Super_Dave_344 Well-Known Member

Im in.....how long will it take to get these? How do we go about paying for these.Im ready for it now!!! lol

13. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

I would be in for one and most likely two but won't know about the second one til I get back home. I probably won't be available until around Wednesday since I am in Spain right and work is paying .:D

14. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

I'm game

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

How do I arrange payment and shipping?
    Count me in with some details....

16. Bad Iguana

Bad Iguana Well-Known Member

Looks good to me. Sign me up.

17. SUPAFASTR6

TIMERS

I JUST E-MAILED THEM, I TOLD THEM THAT WE HAVE OVER 10 GUYS, SO NOW WE HAVE TO SET UP BUYING THEM , I COULD BUY ALL OF THEM, THEN RESEND THEM TO YOU GUYS, BUT I REALLY DONT WANT TO LAY IT ALL OUT, SO I ASKED THEM IF WE ALL CALL AND PLACE THE ORDER, THEN ONCE WE HAVE 10 OR MORE ORDERS IN HE WILL SHIP THEWM OUT AT THAT PRICE, FROM THEY WAY IT SOUNDS WE SHOULD ALL HAVE THEM REAL SOON CAUSE ITS OVER 10 BUYERS NOW, I THINK THATS THE WAY TO GO, IM JUST WAITING ON A RETURN CALL ,
    MIKE

18. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

OK - count me in too. Thats me, Mark Brereton, I 'd like one of those lap timers.

I'm assuming they offer you this deal based upon sending all 10 to the same address (ie yours). If so, how do you get them to us. I will be at Kershaw at the end of June for WERA SE.

Lettuce know what I have to do.

19. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

I'd like to get in on the purchase as well. Let me know who to call to place the order. Couldn't find the voie line on the webpage.

Thanks,

Shawn Romano

20. Mr. Wu

Mr. Wu Career "Back-Marker"

I want in ...

What do I need to do to get on the "short-list" for the lap timers? Please let me know. If we get 200 guys, can we get the price down to $40 each... Just kidding :cool:

Somebody please let me know.

Wu-Daddy