1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whoa!!! Sick....:(

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, Mar 15, 2007.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

This is bad
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/dog.head.ap/index.html

I"m used to reading crap like this, but for a moment, put yourself in the place of the girl. I"m a grown man, but if this happened to me I would be disturbed, not able to sleep well etc.....poor girl. I hope they catch the sick person that did this....:mad:

2. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Now Mark, dont go losing your head... OH! im funny...

Thats really sad... but unfortunately its pretty much Mob 101. Maybe dad's got some gambling debt or something..

Definately more than meets the eye here.

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I'm for locking up the bastard that did that and telling the rest of the prison population he was a serial child molester so they'd treat the bastard extra special.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It's stories like this that make me miss Mad Brad... Due had great insight for wastes of human space like this.

5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Werd

6. sdg

sdg *

:down:

ooo- that pisses me off.

7. Some people do not deserve to live.

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

wow! thats unbelievable.

9. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

i bet it is the girl's ex-b/f or something like that... :mad:

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Look on the bright side....

11. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

strange... just strange. even with candy in the package... simply sick.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Anyone who abuses, mutilates, or kills animals is a step away from doing the same to people. My guess would be that who did this is a young person who knows this girl and gets some excitement about knowing or seeing her suffer.
    Shouldn't be hard to find...this is why man created the K-Bar knife.

13. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

And Marines that know how to use it!

14. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

and That is......SHE got a New puppy?

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Maybe there are hungry koreans in the neighborhood?

16. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

A women here at work said that this is no worse than killing a deer and mounting it's head. This is the kind of poor thinking and inaccurate logic that Peta thrives on.

The reason this sick bastard needs to be put away is that this was an act of CRUELTY for no reason but to cause pain to the animal and to this girl.

A true hunter is not cruel, simply taking his place in Disney's "Circle of Life".

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Unless it's a matter of survival ........ Killing is killing.

18. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

there seems to be a lot of heratless people outthere, unless you own a dog you will never realize that a dog is like your kid. My dogs are my kids, if anyone harmed them i don't know what i would do, i'd probably would end up in jail.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  19. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I dont care how the dog died, could be a natural death or road kill for all I care. The crime is the pain that a young loving owner feels when presented with their dogs head in a box. It would break me apart if it happened to me, let alone a teenage girl. In-fucking-credible.

20. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

And it is a matter of survival.

Mankind are OMNIVORES. We eat meat and plants. That is why we have canines, incisors and molars.

A balanced diet MUST contain meat or meat products. The ONLY source of Vitamin B12 is from animal tissue. Without B12, the human nervous system and brain functions will deteriorate.

Maybe that's the reason hard core animal "rights" people are such yo-yo's.

Killing is killing? What an meaningless statement. Running is running, eating is eating and screwing is screwing. Stating that something is equal to itself has no merit in a meaningful discussion. What you are implying though is that killing for food is killing for sadism. They are not equal statements.

Whether you humanely shoot a deer or buy a Big Mac from a clown in a yellow suit, something died to provide sustanence for something else.

But killing to cause pain is not the same as killing to survive.

"I did not crawl to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian"- Anon.