1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help for a computer loser!

Discussion in 'General' started by SOFG, Mar 9, 2007.

1. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Alright would someone please go to the classifieds and help me post of link some pictures to an add (2003 YZ450F and 2003 KTM 125SX) Thanks in advance. Remember I'm short bus material.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

In either of the reply boxes, just click on the little picture of the mountains and sun, then in the box that pops up put the url of where the picture is.

3. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Thanks, the wife, i.e. the smarter half is working on it. We went there last night but thought url meant there had to be a hosting site. Is it just a file from say your local drive?

4. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

You will have to have the picture hosted somewhere, you can't (nor would you want to) make a url to your hard drive. You can also upload an attachment from your computer. There's tons of free hosting sites out there, but you have trouble finding one, pm me and I can host it for you :up:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  5. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

HA! I'll be the judge of that...right now you are found wanting :Poke:

:D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

To upload files from your computer, click the go advanced button then hit the little paperclip icon.