1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD350 Racebike

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by wherewebelong, May 20, 2002.

1. wherewebelong

wherewebelong Well-Known Member

RD350 Cheap and Race ready
    Not sure of the model year but bike is ready to go. I raced it this past weekend and realized that I cannot go back to vintage

Slight ported cylinders
    TD reeds
    Chambers
    Total Loss Ignition
    Avon race tires
    GP shift pattern
    New Battery
    RS250 Seat
    Custom Ignition mount that removes the stator and windings (reduces crank weight)

Bike comes with some spares clip-ons, ignition etc. It would make a great entry level bike and is competitive in the right hands. Bike is currently in Canada but I would be willing to transport to Buffalo for shipping from the US side of the border to reduce costs. If interested email me at [email protected]
    asking $1000

Would also look at Zephyr/GPZ 550 parts as trade.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You might want to contact Jon Jarvais. His user id is 796

3. 796

796 Well-Known Member

How'd you know I'd look at this ad? Unfortunately, I'm going to wait a little while before I pickup an RD. Perhaps something at the GNF??

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Psychic energy my friend. Don't pass up today what you will buy tomorrow ;) .

5. wherewebelong

Its a sweet deal are you sure you want to wait;)

6. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Is this puppy still for sale? Is it f-rd legal?

7. wherewebelong

Still Available

I still have it. At the end of the week its going on ebay if nobody wants her. I dont know the rules fo Formula RD. It is basically a RD with clip-ons and a 250 seat soooooooo? Maybe some other guys can tell us?