1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American 125 Roadracers ages 12-16 wanted for TV show

Discussion in 'General' started by CarrieD, Feb 25, 2007.

1. CarrieD

CarrieD Member

Send in a 2 minute dvd or tape about yourself as follows:

1. Name
    2. Age
    3. Where you are from
    4. What you ride or most recently rode
    5. How long you have been racing
    6. How you got started
    7. Goals, Accomplishments & Family

Be yourself, brief and Blunt. Be sure to include your contact information. Finalists will participate at no cost to racer/parents. Send to:

Bohemian Ent.
    C/O Roadracing Auditions
    8170 Beverly Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90048

You will be contacted upon reciept of your tape. For any other questions or concerns please feel free to call 661-993-1207. Lets get these talented kids racing on TV!

2. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

You need to contact Turner38 on this forum, his son is a Redbull MotoGP Rookie Cup participant, and an overall nice kid as well.

3. CarrieD

CarrieD Member

Thanks for the suggestions but I cannot make people do this. He hopefully will do on his own. He did the Red Bull deal, well here is the difference between the 2, No cost to racers! Period. We probably be accepting aud. tapes for another 2 weeks.

4. alpinestars260

alpinestars260 supermoto Member

can you be 17? :D

5. CarrieD

CarrieD Member

No, Iam sorry but 16 is the cut off. Not so much for the series here is US but the last show will be shot it Spain and their age cut off is 16.

6. CarrieD

CarrieD Member

One more thing

We have been getting some tape/dvd of just racing. The casting directors need to see what is under the helmet! Just the simple and short. 10 to 14 riders will be chooses to race 7 to 9 races across the United States. Remember, NO COST to racer for bikes, equipment or travel. Any questions or concerns feel free to call 661-993-1207.

7. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Thanks for thinking of us!:up: But honestly we have no interest in doing another spec race deal, time just wouldn't allow it and I don't think Redbull would either.

After last week I don't know if I will allow Kris to ride anywhere that I am not allowed to inspect his bike before he gets on it. So that would rule out any spec race deal. He had two bike failures that put him in danger, Thursday at Valencia while running second in the mock race lost front brakes going in turn one at 130+ , he barely got off the bike before it hit the wall. then a seizure in turn one at Jerez on Monday that caused a nasty high side, due to pinched fuel line( mechanic error) . These events have left me with no desire for him to ride someone else's shit unless I watch over it.

This sounds like a good deal for some kids, just not for us.

8. CarrieD

CarrieD Member

Not the same deal

Oh my gosh, I did hear about that. I hope he is OK. I here with you on watching over your boy. Just to set the record straight on our progam, parents just are not allowed to take the head off and get it ported. We aren't as fanatic as the europeans in that aspect. My husband and I personally would not just send our sons out without full inspection. When we were in Spain last dec. we were in the garages till 1:00 friday just looking everything over and changing forks, shocks etc for good set up. And no they didn't like it but we did it. I hear and understand your frustration. And honestly that is one of the reason we didn't even go to the RB try outs. I could just see me screaming at some dr. who doesn't speak english and I would lose it!
    So with this deal you do get hands on but there are also mechanics to do the heavy labor like change tires and help rebuild if a motor went. You would get your own LOCKED space in trailer with you only having the key. And on the other hand if your bike was set up and the "dad" couldn't make the race the mom would be taken care of. I know you have your hands full now but for any other readers thing may help.

Again, our main reasons for having this program is that its for the kids, here in America and you don't have to sell the house! Actually kids will get paid for being on the show along with all the other goodies including, equipment and travel.

I wish you the best for the season.

Carrie Aquino