Props to Brian Van

Discussion in 'General' started by Gymsquid, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Gymsquid

Gymsquid Well-Known Member

I have been seeing a few posts here and there about questionable business practices from various companies and thought I'd actually post some positive comments about the service I received from Sportbike trackgear.

After a couple of email exchanges to discuss some suits I was interested in, I settled on a Gericke. I let Brian know my height and weight and he suggested a size which I ordered online. Minutes after submitting my order I received an email confirmation and by the end of the day I had a ups tracking number.

One week later I received the suit however it was just a bit too small. So I called the store, spoke to Nick and though they were out of the color for the size suit I needed, I ended up buying one in a different color and received a bit of a price break. By the end of the day, I had a UPS packing slip emailed to me so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping back to the store, and once received by them I received a new invoice and UPS tracking number immediately.

Today I received my suit and could not be happier with how it fits and the apparent quality, especially considering the price. But what really impressed me was the service and quick responses as the transaction progressed as well as the fact I did not have to pay for shipping to send the suit back.

So thanks to Brian Van and all the folks at Sportbiketrackgear. You have earned another satisfied customer .

2. acerkic

acerkic Well-Known Member

+1 great service and quick shipping

3. wera739

wera739 Takin What They Givin '

No way ! You mean there really are honest and good customer service company's in the world today ? It's good to hear those kind of comments on here for a change !:bow: Wish there were more like these instead what I have been reading the last couple of weeks around here ! Props to Brian Van:up:

4. -1badr6-

-1badr6- Well-Known Member

Steve,

It was a pleasure to help you out, and being part of the STG crew I am very happy that your transaction went as well as planned. We do strive to make our customers happy and make sure things go smoothly, as not every single one goes as planned we try and make the best for the customer as possible if there is a mistake. I appreciate the props and I am sure Brian will chime in also.

-Nick
    Sportbiketrackgear.com

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Steve, I'm gald you're happy with your service with us.

As special thanks to you, I'm going to shit the kick out of Nick for absolutely no reason tomorrow.

:up:

6. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Thanks for the props Steve, most appreciated just like your business is brother! Funny how this has grown, 1 year ago I was working alone at it now we have 7 staff members. Thanks to all of the Wera riders for your support! All of our people are doing a fantastic job, I am very proud of all of them (Lindsay, Laura, Jake, Smitty, Plarp and Gibson). I want to give a special thanks to my man Nick Picollo, he is doing a great job with the riders and has a lot to do with our growth.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7? Damn, you're bigger than WERA.

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

By weight, WERA is larger than STG.

:D

(it's all your fault Mongo)

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but half that is just me so it doesn't count :D

10. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ive been around brian and his crew at their facility.... they are ontop of their stuff..

<<< proud to be associated with the STG crew :D

11. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Brian and the crew are very helpful and the customer service is second to none.
    Keep up the good work STG:clap: :up:

12. Gymsquid

Gymsquid Well-Known Member

Yeah, one of my pet peeves when ordering stuff is delays in shipping and not receiving any follow up emails or statuses. It's amazing how just these simple things can make it or break it for me when deciding to give a company more of my business. And more often than not, I won't deal with a company a second time if these certain fundamentals of business are not followed. There are just too many options these days.

Thanks again guys.

13. sch2046

sch2046 Well-Known Member

Props as well

I have had nothing but great service and fast delivery for anything I have ordered. great prices too.:up:

14. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Thanks guys! Something we are working hard to do is to follow up on any backorders or delays etc... This is harder than it seems really, especially when you are continually growing. As we move forward this season we will have systems in place to keep on top and keep the riders up to date on order status which will be even more effective than they are now.

15. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

+1000000000 Brian and everyone at STG are absolutely AWESOME! No matter what brian always goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy and even chat it up with ya when he should prolly be workin, haha. great job brian, hope everything keeps growin

16. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

:stupid: Yup, Brian is the real deal. STG is a place that actually cares about the customer. I've had Brian return calls to me from whatever track he was at on the road. Top Notch guys.

I ordered something last week, and someone fudged up the CC number :)moon: ). The package showed up at my door a few days later, then I got a call from Nick. He told me someone wrote my number down wrong, so nothing ever got billed. STG went ahead and shipped my stuff, even though I hadn't even paid yet. I know it's a rare case, but that is true customer service. And in fact it turned out not to eveen be their mistake, I read them the wrong card number.

You can't go wrong dealing with Brian and his crew. Keep up the good work!

17. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

This makes me feel good. I just ordered some stuff from them Friday:up:

18. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Just to add to this I also want to thank Brian for great prices and customer service. I made and order on Thursday afternoon and recieved it Friday morning. Free shipping to boot. Thanks again Brian.

19. CATMAN

CATMAN Well-Known Member

sportbiketrackgear

Just wanted to say i will be buying more stuff from them also - Brian was recommended to me by Chrisonwiler.com author of a great sportbike racer read, "Highside" Chris is really one great guy who has been around racetracks for so many years and i occasionally need his direction- when i asked him where to get best deal on slicks, he steered me to brian- when i spoke to Brian i liked the honesty and bought the alth sb rotor set and a few more things- since then my questions to them seem to be answered in a way i can understand,by all racers, i will return to do business only with them because i believe spending what $ i need to spend, on the right people ,will make me faster -john in NJ -