1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Boss is an A-hole

Discussion in 'General' started by stickman, Feb 15, 2007.

1. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Can't stand him anymore. He has no respect for anyone in a position below him, and feels the need to treat us like children. He really is a huge a-hole.

I don't know what to do about it. I love the company and my work. It's just my boss I hate. He has been the manager of this lab for the past 7 years. I am the 10th person to hold this position. You would think with the high turnover rate someone in upper management would realize something is wrong with this man.

I want to go to HR and file a harrassment complaint. But I think that he would really make my life miserable if I did that. I'm looking for another position in the company, but until that happens, I need to do something about this dick.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Um, you do have some very tall snow drifts up there don't you;)

3. uajeff

uajeff Active Member

File a sexual harrassment against him. The stigma of any public display of retribution will be enough to keep him off your back.

4. TTR174

TTR174 Rescue and restoration of 60's and 70's bikes

Wait for Dateline NBC to film the catch a predator series in your area. Find out the address, make up an invitation to a work party, anomalously drop off one copy at your boss' desk. Watch for the episode to air and go into work the next day a new person.

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i like my boss.

he likes me too.

and that's too bad for adam vella. :D

6. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

nice :D

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

8. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

I hate my boss too...

He makes me clean my room, shovel the driveway, and do the dishes... it really pisses me off when i have to let the dog out... AND THEN WHEN I GET TO WORK HE GETS TO FLUFF THE CUSTOMER WHILE I DO ALL THE DIRTY WORK!

I cant even call off sick, because my mom, THE BOOK KEEPER, will just come give me crap! WTF!

I HATE YOU MOM AND DAD!

(i joined the family business...talk about taking your work home!)

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Note to Smokes: Try not to mention that your Dad and fluffing customers in the same paragraph. Just a thought.

10. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Fuck, what i meant was entertain and/or schmoooooooze.

11. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

12. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

Watch Fight Club. There's a perfect solution in it... 'corporate sponsorship'

13. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

hell must be freezing over because mine lowered my quota and raised my comission rate today.

14. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

KClO4 + Mg :D

15. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

Arsenic. Dirty dick his coffee cup. Follow him home; make an anonymous 911 call that he was brandishing a firearm while driving down the freeway. Burn his house down. Buy sextoys and have them sent to him at the office with non-discrete packaging.

I hope this helps.:beer:

16. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Call in his plate to the report litterers 800 number in your state.

Seriously though. Find something you have in common. Any hobby, drinking, titty bars, anything. Talk about it a lot, and do something with him not at work. This usually goes a long way.

The buddy system can pull off some sweet deals in the workplace. Make him think you like him.

17. B.Curvin

B.Curvin Well-Known Member

Then Dirty Dick his coffe. :D

(Dirty Dick his coffee :crackup: )

18. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

"Make him think you like him." - Tony

But keep in mind,no one looks good wearing brown lipstick

19. sdg

sdg *

ooh that's freakin hilarious- I did last night.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kill him and mount his head on a pike outside the door to your office as a warning to any future "bosses".