1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loud pipes really do save lives!

Discussion in 'General' started by I'm with Stupid, Feb 14, 2007.

1. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Darwinism in action.

First deer, now dumb blind people...

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Hmm I think the benefits outweigh the risk in this case. Lose a couple blind people or reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in the air trying to prevent the next Ice Age. Touch choices here, guys.

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

blind people farts are a serious problem.

4. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

They will never J-walk again! :D

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Alright, where is the photochopped Prius with side pipes?

6. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Now you see here, there is a point/counter-point to this. I mean how can we discern which of the pedestrians that are walking around are blind? Sometimes they have canes, but if they have a dog? Couldn't they blend in to those normal dog walking pedestrians? I think there should be a quid-pro-quo where blind people need to differentiate themselves so we will know to take extra care when driving around them. I suggest a helmet with a strobe light on top.

-steve

7. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

This one? :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Fart cans! Even better. Nothing says "look out" like a pair of fart cans.

(ok, Yosh cans, but that's not as funny).

9. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

well excuuuuuuuuuuuse me. :p

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, here we go trying to please everyone again. Blind people want to stand or walk in the streets unmolested, many others want absolutely silent autos, some of us others want to hear the sound of a perfectly tuned v12 driving by: what's next, putting little bells on the side of our houses so the blind people won't run into it? I suppose that the feds can "mandate" that anyone driving a silent auto drag a couple of tin cans behind the car. That ought to do it. Yeah!:up:

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Read a while back that there is still a law in some cities that if you are going to drive through them in an automobile, you must be preceded by a man on foot warning horsemen that your automobile is coming...

13. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

...so, seriously, are blind people using their hearing to cross the road now???

14. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

are you stupid? haven't you ever seen Daredevil??