1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I get home from being gone all week and something's missing

Discussion in 'General' started by todzuki, Feb 11, 2007.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

My truck.

Me and Sarah went to some resort in North GA for the Valentines thing and get back to see nothing but a muddy stain from where my truck was. Whoever took it will probably be looking to kick my ass now. That piece of shit's tranny was about to go.

I'm trying to be upset about it but I just can't. Freaked out, yes. At least they didn't notice the enclosed trailer inside the fence with no lock on it.

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

It would make me mad. Its not the fact that they took your old beat up but worthy man truck, its that they invaded your property and they must be found and killed. I almost got mad reading about your post. Someone coming on your property is grounds for war. If the Mexican Army crossed our borders what would the Guberment do?

3. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

I'm assuming you had insurance, and now you can get a sweeter truck? ;)

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I've had two bikes get stolen before and had no insurance on them. The violation is what stings. Had they gone into the garage, my tone would be very different. But two bikes in the garage have no engines and one has no bodywork so I guess they would have left them anyway.

So now comes the waiting. Geico insurance with some gap coverage that was bought with the vehicle should take care of it, but if those two different companies start arguing, it could be a long time before it's over. I just made payment on this last Friday too. :rolleyes:

What to rent? hmmmmmmmmm.

5. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

Dodge Caliber with hydromatic transmission :D

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Sorry that happened, Todd. But that opens the door for that new Tundra, eh? :)

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

couldn't have happened to a better guy. :p

8. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

:D You're such a sweetheart.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gun Control and pulling the troops of Detroit would have saved your truck. :D

Sorry about your truck, dude. What 'cha looking at buying now?

10. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

2003 7.3L F250/350 or 2005/2006 Ram Cummins or new Ram 1500.

No more Chevys. Not ever. That new Tundra looks pretty tough though.
    God knows how long this is going to take. At least i won't be driving to the Indy show this weekend.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm diggin' the Tundra but I'm just not a truck guy. Not until Germany builds one. lol!

12. gixxer759

gixxer759 EXPERT #55

Hey Todd, can I come park my Chevy in your diveway? Tough luck I guess. Holla!!

13. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

:crackup: Sounds like you're taking it well.

I do hate to hear of someone taking it but now you won't need to buy a trany.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Given them free medical and a job.:D

15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Say it with me dave, UNIMOG!! :D

16. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

damn liberals

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I agree on the Tundra. I've been diehard GM and all of mine have treated me very good, but that new Tundra is badass and looks like it has a lot of thought in its design (and price sticker, unfortunately). :D

18. LM954RR

LM954RR Tazers make beef tender!

Porsche Cayenne.....It's German made..... It's sort of a truck.
    In a gay yuppie way.:Poke:

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

perfect for Dave. :D