1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plane wreck on Rome, GA.... PHOTOS

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Casper&bones

Casper&bones Well-Known Member

where were you flying at mark?

2. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Tell me about it! Whatever you do, don't fly them in any wind what-so-ever!:tut: Mine ended up exploding into the side of a tree. :(

3. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Errr, it was a different country....I mean, No Comment.

4. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

Just trying to get into the Yamaha way of doing things MarkB? You know what I mean. Are you trying to learn to "fly by wire" maybe...?

5. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

Stunna:crackup:

6. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

...I think the wire snapped.....:D

7. DucatiDave

DucatiDave Well-Known Member

I fly choppers and planes...not so much planes anymore...were do you fly??

8. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Just admit it... you were trying to reenact the Battle of Britain and you got your butt handed to you by a Kraut in a Biplane.:)

9. Casper&bones

Casper&bones Well-Known Member

oh man thats funny :crackup:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've owned 2 R/C planes which I flew for a grand total of maybe 60 senconds, 3 flights and 3 crashes. In the most gentle one, the wing folded and separated from the fuselage which flew into the ground at full power. The wings were saved. That's why they got to fly (and crash) a second time. I went back to R/C cars and real airplanes.

11. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Damn Papa! Could you shoot me an email next time you fly and tell me what roads you'll be crossing so I can stay home (in the cellar)? :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I am a little offended here. I had a perfectly good excuse. I could never tell whether the damn things were coming or going.