1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Erie?

Discussion in 'General' started by merle4, Jan 26, 2007.

1. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

I'm driving into Erie from Pittsburgh tonight and was wondering just how bad the roads are. I know you got dumped on yesterday and need to know whether to drive the new (2wd) truck or the wife's POS caravan (fwd) Thanks for any help.

Merle

2. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Everyone knows once u get to Grove city, or shorly before, all hell breaks loose... Good luck buddy, take extra socks.

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I just talked to a buddy of mine in Erie that owns a shop, he said bring a fuggin tank if you want to drive in town.....

4. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

That's just a bunch of pussies talking. Rock on! (J/K, if it's not snowing while you're driving we have some serious snow removal folks here). But you still have to know HOW to drive in it. If you get in trouble halfway there, call me and I'll come pull you out. :D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i like yer style oldguy. :D

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

He did not say for free:p

8. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Tow truck (driver) runs on Yuengling!;)

9. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Well, made it in and out of Erie with no probs. Oldguy, you're right on the money about the snow removal peeps. Penndot had everything quite clear. Thanks for the tow offer, but didn't need it. Still buy you a yuengling when I see ya next season. Thanks.

Merle