1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

watch the show and learn a thing or two about suspension!

Discussion in 'General' started by derby369, Dec 11, 2006.

1. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

sup FLIZZZ?

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That would be a good start, at least for question number one.

3. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

it's spelled Phlis there Canucky:beer:

4. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

isn't that an oxymoron?:D

btw, if that department of suspension guy had gotten a good set up then what are all those people freakin out about.

5. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

well, it now appears that all of dos/jason's posts have been removed from the thread.

6. la consigliere

la consigliere New Member

That Etter is acting like he developed the magic setup for Ducatis instead of merely posting the relevant numbers on a BBS. Ducati race setup has remainded remarkably similar for some time - so all he did was compile a bunch information from other sources - steering head angle, triple clamp offset, ride height, swingarm length, spring rate, etc have been well documented.

There's more than a few people that know and joke (of) him seeking an answer to a technical question by calling on very knowledgeable Ducati sources and then posting the info on a BBS as if he were an expert on the matter. :rolleyes: More than a few people have a good laugh every now and then when it occurs.

7. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

Nobody invented the "Magic" set up for anything. It's all derived from Knowledgeable experts from around the globe.

8. gixracer

gixracer Active Member

9. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Bummer - I started reading the thread, but appears all of departmentofsuspension's posts are gone from the thread - I see all sorts of people quoting him, but no original posts.

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Guess he took his ball and went home. :)

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's more like they kicked the ball with him sitting on it.

12. Jamie Prohm

Jamie Prohm Active Member

LOL

It's funny how people run there mouths on these threads and act like saints at the track and keep therir thoughts locked in until they get into their safe confines of their house. Keep up the good work internet bad asses.

Yours truly :tut:

PROHM

13. jtroyh

jtroyh Well-Known Member

WTF!?!

A month later?

Ever heard the "dead horse" thing?

14. Jamie Prohm

Jamie Prohm Active Member

Posts that are not read are not old dickweed

I am sorry I don't have all the free time to sit there and always be up to date on all of the BS going on in the squid forums. Every once in awhile I get to read some of this crap and if I feel like making a comment, I make it. Thanks for your input though. I appreciate it.

Prohm:stupid: