1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clubman rules

Discussion in 'General' started by yoshinewmn, Apr 22, 2002.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Nolan, hopefully all races this year will be as much fun. Sorry about some of the problems in the turns. I was actually quite concerned for both my and others safety. That's the reason for my reduced corner speeds. Anyway, I think we both have the potential to challenge for the top position with a little more work. I've got to hand it to you, you ran a great, clean race the way club racing should be!

2. 796

796 Well-Known Member

I think I know why you are saying all these nice things . . . you are afraid I'm going to send you the repair bill for our altercation in Turn1. There is about a 8" gash in my freshly painted bike!

I'm glad we made it through T1 OK without anybody going down. In the future, I guess I need to be a little more patient. :D

As always, great racing with ya . . .

3. 796

796 Well-Known Member

Joe & Nolan!

You guys are being a little to nice to each other . . . let's hear some trash talking! I know both you guys think they can beat the other one . . . .

BTW: I checked, and both of you are online.

Let the fun begin! :rolleyes:

4. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Yeah, try to be about 10 laps more patient:) Congrats on beating Jamie-it was a great win for you with most of the fast guys in attendance.

5. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Oh, on the cool down lap...was that Valentino Rossi out there doing a burn out in the 90s?

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm not going there my friend. I think Nolan's youth and aggression may come out ahead, but you can't count out age and treachery when the going get's tough. :D

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That should stir it up a bit.

8. It was a great race guys.. I have to admit, consistancy is the only thing keeping me in the game right now, I have definitely got to pick up the pace if I expect to be there in the end.. you guys are awesome, Joe.. way to RAIL that RZ.. I can't believe you wicked it up like that even with your handling issue.. that bike's way tooo pretty to be picked up off the ground!:D

Matt, I won't even tell you what I think about how you came around me.. I think I was standing still at that point, definitely not my weekend but don't count me out! This is getting fun

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Martin, thanks for the comments. To me, this is what club racing is all about and why I decided to get involved. Have close, clean racing, wake up Monday morning to tell the cool stories in the office and share the experiences at the track with like minded friends over a few beers. Does life get any better????:)

10. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

Originally posted by mmcconnell#819

Matt, I won't even tell you what I think about how you came around me.. I think I was standing still at that point, definitely not my weekend but don't count me out! This is getting fun [/B][/QUOTE

did you look at the points .that dress is starting to look preaty good on you.i know that another rider held you up (when i passed you )but i wont to know if i passed you clean .i mean i was on you when you checked up and had to make the pass quickly .i kinda forgot about it untill you brought it up .you know as good as anybody .i want to race as good as i can but race as clean as i can.ooooo ya about the getting tired thing .get on a dirt bike and ride as long as you can . a dirt bike will teach you thing you wouldn't belive.

11. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

595 joe way to ride that 2-smoker

12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Thanks Matt. I expected you to be right up there. Are you going to CMP in June?

13. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Hey Martin did I cost you a top 5 finish? :p Cuz I remember Matt lapping me but not you. Awful nice of ya to check up for me :D

Won't happen again, I promise to get faster and not fall down at the same time ;)

14. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

befor yall passed me i came out of the bowl and cut the corner to close and droped off the pavement .the bike got all squerly so i lifted ,loss all the drive .got to finish line and yal passed .it took me a lap or to get my head back.i got my lap times to 1:09.
    thats 4 seconds better than my best .i ended up in 4th (not bad sence i dont like tally running cc)and yes im gona try and make all south east races.you see me and martin #819 have kind a bet going .if he ends up behind me in the points he has to ware a dress to the awards at the GNF.and vise versa

i belive its gona get interesting sence we are ony a few points away from each other

15. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

we just need to get you on a hawk

thats the problem

16. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Hell if I was still on the SV you would have lapped me :p My problem isn't the bike (okay it kinda was at CMP) but mainly the rider sitting on it :D

17. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

usc racer x i didnt forget about that sprocket.give me your adress and i will send it or give it to ya at VIR.if you are wondering and why i hit the gas tanks rear above post.thanks a bunch for letting me borrow it again .

18. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

come see me at the next race and i will help you out.(stuff to think about to work on racing skills )im not the fastest but im working on it .and its working .

19. Tell me about it!!! I'm not too happy about the gap you put on me in that race my friend.. kinda shot my confidence when I saw just how good you were... too late to reneg?? :rolleyes: I'll definitely try that dirtbike thing as far as training and hopefully my endurance will let me make it through the whole race.. not just the first couple of laps!

20. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

you know i will do what ever i can to help out a fellow racer.
    especially a racer that rides a hawk....allso try riding a mtn bike.its great for building the lower body and helps breathing.