1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how and when you will die.

Discussion in 'General' started by healthhut, Nov 7, 2006.

1. wingsonwheels

wingsonwheels Well-Known Member

Colin: At age 42 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

I've ran this through a few times and I haven't made it past 57 yet

2. acerkic

acerkic Well-Known Member

At age 58 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.

3. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

merle eschman: At age 71 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

Kinda looking forward to it, actually.

4. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

Nick: At age 60 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

:(

5. luckyhat12

luckyhat12 Silly Blue Rider

chris: At age 68 a group of friends will urge you to test the "Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence" myth, and you discover that it can kill.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dave: At age 45 you will die starting the Global War on Terrorism in Canada.

7. zx1012r

zx1012r WERA Wannabe

Stallion: At age 34 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

I had to give my real birth name, but was a bit embarrassed that I'm only 36 inches tall.

8. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Scott: At age 68 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

9. JLPaskey

JLPaskey ProudPops

At 56 fighting the international war on terroism in Spain

10. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I like this one :up:

"Scott: At age 42 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!"

11. Concerned_Party

Concerned_Party Well-Known Member

Joseph Lund: At age 73 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.

12. JLPaskey

JLPaskey ProudPops

I think I can push two more years for this one.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Boss lady got that one as well at 75 or so.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - I ran it again and got this:

Mongo: At age 69

That's it. I'm scared.

15. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

You're scared?! It's raining outside and I need to go move my TV antenna. :wow:

16. sam386

sam386 Well-Known Member

i will die playing with this hand gr nnsaASDDE

17. sam386

sam386 Well-Known Member

sam: At age 48 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

18. 05raven r1

05raven r1 Well-Known Member

Donnie: At age 41 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

19. john buchanan

john buchanan Active Member

John: at 104 you will start sleeping more ,after 6 months you will be sleeping 19 hours a day,on the 7th month you will not wake up.

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

FUCK!

Plarp: At age 33 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

I bet mine will be more spectacular since I'm lighter n' all. :D