first red flag in the endurence race

Discussion in 'General' started by russ#299, Oct 15, 2006.

1. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

was behind Selbert on the Ghetto bike. The bike was just over the hill. You could not see it until it was too late. That was prbably one of the nastyest looking crashes I've ever watched. I tried to find a clear spot to get through th yard sale and checked up. Weapons got into me, and "we" got in the oil and it SLAMMED us. DAMN IT HURT. Russ. It wasnt your fault. That stuff happens. Glad everybody is alright. Im goin to get x-rayed tomorrow. Think my right wrist is broke, and some broken ribs.. BUT! Its all good.

Tim Brewer:up:

2. da chop

da chop BEN SPIES is my hero.

russ,
    it is good to see you are ok. you are not to blame. i guess some people can get upset of a 15-16 yr old kid going by them.
    congrats on you 125 racing this year.
    tell your folks and your bor i said hi.

jm- the smaller eared of the huntsville josh's

3. twostroke

twostroke Well-Known Member

Russ, I thought I clearly demonstrated to you last year why it's not a good idea to crash in the race. I realize with you kids it's sometimes difficult to get across, but don't expect me to come back and show you again!!!

4. Hey Tim, sorry to have met you under these curcumstances. I really hope your OK. I had a great year with WOW trying to chase you guys down. Im gonna miss all of you over the next few months. It was the best year in my racing history. I love the comrodery of all the teams. Thank you all for giving me a slice of Euphoria. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Tim, you are a true sportsman.
    Justin Garvin
    P.S. I'm double dosed in pain meds and 5 beers in now, so sorry if I'm coming across sappy or gay.

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

mmmmmm bill of sale. :D

6. Oh, and since I'm feeling so good right now, Melisa Berkof , and all of the other female racers . You Rock! You bring a great diversity to motorcycle racing.:up: :bow: :cool: :beer: :wow:

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bill of sale sounds good. :D

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Are you missing a bill of sale Bradley?

Cause to me it sounds like it. :D

9. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

Tim - sorry to hear you were involved. If you need anything or I can help you out, shoot me a PM.

You're right, Russ is a great kid, and an excellent rider. Hope you're OK Russ!

10. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

I agree. I had a blast chasin her around in my stint. We was riding together in practice at Nelson too. I learned the track a lil quicker followin her. Oh yeah. Melissa. Sorry about what Russell showed you earlier in the week.. If you remember. Then again. I dont think you could forget. Im sure that sight was branded in you mind forever..... We love yall. See yall in a few months...

11. melissa

melissa Sir

Ah yes, the "Champion's Package." I'll never forget it. :D

I had a great time racing with you, Tim. I pulled the fastest laps of my stint on my last three laps after you passed me. Then I ran out of gas on the back straight but managed to coast into the pits! :eek: Doh! Thanks everyone for making this a fun and challenging season.

That crash was one of the nastiest collections of carnage I have ever witnessed on the racetrack. As I was coming up the hill towards the bridge I saw a dust cloud explode just past the bridge so I had a little warning that all was not well over the hill, but when I crested the hill I couldn't believe what I saw - bodywork and bikes exploded everywhere, Justin you were sliding backwards down the hill looking at me, a bike was ghostriding down the hill, it was insane. I never saw the oil but I'm glad I missed it nonetheless, and I'm glad everyone involved is relatively okay.