Congrats to Ghetto Customs

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by G Dawg, Sep 24, 2006.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

2006 LWSB National Endurance Champions.
    Way to go guys. It was a pleasure racing with you:up:

2. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

You bet Gary. You guys and Neighbor kept us on our toes all year. Accually had us worried this weekend, cause all 3 of us came into this race hating the track. We havent been on it none this year and was scared shitless. I knew there was no way I was going to out run Martin, so we had it planned to stay behind a see if we could keep up. I hate to see that happen to Martin, he was riding so freaken good. I've had so much fun running first stint this year with everybody, other than the 10 or 11 times my life flashed before my eyes when Seth caught up with me at Nelsons, but dammit, endurance has been a shit wad of fun for us. We had some doubts on the Kawi, all I can say is hommie, you did a dam good job on maken that bastard fast, it was ugly, but oh mama was it fast!! I'm sure we'll see soon, and good luck in Daytona. ........ Chris

3. ex419

ex419 Well-Known Member

Thanks Gary, like Chris said you had us worried for a while with that Kawi. Have fun in Datona.

Russel

4. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

Good Job Ghetto boys ! Me and Chris were having a ball pacing each other in the first hour :) Time to update your signature Chris.

5. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

heal up martin!

6. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Had a blast out there with ya Martin, get yaself healed up and come on out racen with us again. Hey Gary, ya still need me to pimp out some bodywork for the Daytona gig?

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

With no Kawi $$$ coming in from Barber, I'm going to be straing to make it.
    I can paint, just not good at color schemes

8. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Congrat's guys! :up:

9. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

Congrats to the Ghetto boys!!! Thought you had them this year Gary!! Great effort!!:up: :beer: