1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Yates going?

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerlvr, Sep 17, 2006.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you mean his ON TRACK antics.....

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

In retrospect, I probably should have left it at "I hope he does well", considering the subject of the conversation... :D

3. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

I don't think Chris Walker has a contract yet. He could have a lot of fun on these American tracks and he's got a lot of time on a ZX10 superbike:up: .
    Just throwing that out there;) :D .
    Cheers, Lee S.

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yeah let's mix it up a bit. I bet a lot of world cailber riders wouldn't mind riding in the US of A.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'll take that bet.

6. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

I'd like to see him riding for Jordan...

Isn't he in that new Jet Li Movie?:crackup:

7. gixxerlvr

gixxerlvr Shoot, Move, Communicate

I think he will end up with yamaha, since yamaha will going to superbike next year, or is trying to.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and Yamaha already has two riders contracted to ride their superbikes next year.

9. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I thought Yates was goin to Jordan...???:confused:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hammer, if you're going to Vegas you should put money on it. Forget the Yamaha bullshit that's being tossed around 'cause that's what it is.

If Yamaha was going to run a third superbike wouldn't they be jumping through fiery hoops to keep the guy who won them two championship this year? He also personally gave me a set of leathers and boots to auction here on the BBS. . .

11. attackpainter

attackpainter Well-Known Member

12. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

I hope yates ends up being a "Lot Lizzard" at a truck stop.

Yes he can ride but his attitude sucks and his actions on the track are not sportsman like in any way.

13. gixserman

gixserman Well-Known Member

The Jordan rumor seems like it would work out well,
    He has lots of experience on a factory team that would be valuable to a team that is a few years new.

He sure does have a neat riding style, not sure it goes so well with traction control though.

14. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I don't care what anyone says, the 2 most fun riders to watch in AMA are Yates and Jake Z.....:up: :up: