1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you subscribe to MotoGP.com.......

Discussion in 'General' started by todzuki, Sep 14, 2006.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

You can watch streaming practice sessions tonight from Phillip Island. It's 5:27 eastern currently and 125cc practice begins in 1.5 hours.

fyi

2. Echoracing24

Echoracing24 Well-Known Member

I suscribed, but I can't get to the live feed.

3. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

I believe this is correct.

For the non-european races, there is live video only for QP1 and the race not practice.

4. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

for the non-european rounds your get a video feed of the 125-250-MotoGP FP2, Qualifying, and the live race feeds.

the euro rounds get live feeds of every session.

5. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

And if you haven't subscribe you are missing out!

I had to work last night until midnight. and then be back in here at 8am this morning to work a double (midnight tonight). It did not matter. Phillip Island was on at 1:00am and I couldn't miss it! And boy was I glad I didn't. I ain't disciplined enough not to find out who won and that would have ruined one of the most exciting races ever.

You will not spend a better 30 Euros.[/

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Hows that last lap last corner show:clap: :clap:

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Wonder what that one rider is going to have to say about that other rider complaining about that last corner showing. Will they continue to be cool with each other or we going to have another Qatar-esque affair?