1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 - Are you in?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by aod99, Feb 10, 2002.

1. aod99

aod99 Administrator

You have been hanging out with Papa too much. The long drives are character building. Buy my 1997 Diesel E350 and hit a few more race in turbo powered comfort.

You owe it to yourself to hit at least:

Putnam (great track)
    Roebling (used to be a great track, now pretty good)
    Talladega (it's a classic and would be great on a SV)
    Road A (it's the GNF, a national holiday)

Sam
    AOD

2. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

I'd love to be in, but the money tree died. Any suggestions? [​IMG]

3. sturges

sturges Member

We're Proud to announce that TEAM CHARM RACING will return to the fray. Rich Sturges and Steve Harris will spearhead and effort in LWT.

If we get a little help transporting the bikes to TX then we may hit every race.

4. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

Team Charm in the house? Cool! If you guys are looking for a third rider, please keep me in mind. Our plan is to do all the WERA National stuff on the TZ but extra track time would be fun and cool.
    I don't fancy crashing, I'm not slow, can pay for what I break, understand the difference between GP and standard shift and play well with others.
    Let me know if I can be of service.

Monty Warsing

5. lizard 2

lizard 2 Well-Known Member

Jim it is the dealer expo in indy on the
    16th-18th of febuary at the RCA dome.
    I think Brian thought you might be there
    along with the rest of the AOD crew

6. bentracing

bentracing Active Member

Hey Mark, "You fear me!" (For those of you not at Daytona with us, well, you just had to be there!) Just remember, at Roebling and Summit we are in the same pits! I'm thinking of running my 600 in endurance at Texas, just so you can't say anything about better equipment or more horsepower. I might even sprint at Texas, but only if you do...
    ty

7. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

This season is going to be meager also in hopes of conserving resources for a serious 2003 effort.
    (And I really do want to hit all of those tracks at some point.)

8. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

Mark[/b][/QUOTE]
    Hey Mark, "You fear me!" (For those of you not at Daytona with us, well, you just had to be there!) Just remember, at Roebling and Summit we are in the same pits! I'm thinking of running my 600 in endurance at Texas, just so you can't say anything about better equipment or more horsepower. I might even sprint at Texas, but only if you do...
    ty

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Ty,
    I hear ya.I will be running sprints at Texas and for the whole series for that matter.Can't wait for the season to start, it is going to be a cool year and also alot of fun.
    Some buddies ad I watched the video of us at Daytona last year, we laughed our arss off! [​IMG]

Mark

9. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

Hey Mark, send me an e-mail... I gots some ??? for you [​IMG]

10. slobo

slobo Well-Known Member

MB Motorsport will do Vegas if there is race.
    more hours better,24 I hope [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Mongo (edited 02-15-2002).]

11. slobo

slobo Well-Known Member

I screwed up something above.
    I am no Sam.
    sorry

12. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

jimmy davis and me (XLR RACING) will be in on some of them i cant talk jimmy into doing them all so when ever he can get away from the wife we'll be there. give him a call sam give him some shit about it.

13. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

MBMOTORSPORTS will be at every event. we are very excited. sorry i came in late, im used to the entertainment in the other room, ive got to get used to coming in here. suzuki just made public the lightweight financial incentive to do this series, thanks suzuki!!!

14. blazecyc@mindspring.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

No Team Chaos for 02'. Looks to be a full field of mwss teams this yr.
    Good luck too all ! Blaze Cycle Worx will offer as much help and support as we can this yr for everyone involved with WERA endurance racing. We look forward to a full yr of endursnce racing next yr. PS Sam, Vegas
    sounds like a great idea to race there. If not this year hopefully next yr for WERA.