Is this "peeved" or "pissed off"?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chubby Huggs, Apr 19, 2002.

1. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Steve--

Where did I not say Goey is the man? I think Gobert is a great rider. I also think Mat is a great rider. Where's that mutually exclusive and what's it to you. A kid on my bike beat Bucky (also a rider I respect) last year and spotted him a race, too, when Hayden rammed him at Sears.

What I don't get is when guys show up on a BBS and have to run down a rider who is far better than they are or ever will be. But for that matter, I still don't understand why guys post under fake names if they're so proud of their opinions.

But what do I know? I still think rules should be applied consistently and evenly to all comers...

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, you really shouldn't be allowed to speak in a public forum. That kind of nonsense is just embarrassing. [​IMG]

3. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

OMG! It's really Mat Mladin. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hey mate, you know that stuff about me being a member of the Brad's Church of Godbert. Well, uhh....I was just trying to infiltrate and dig up incriminating information for you...yeah, that's it! [​IMG]

4. Steve Poorea

Steve Poorea New Member

Mats a wimp and thats that. the go show will smoke'm down this year

5. John Ulrich

Bruce:

I told you!

You remember this next time you doubt me! [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by John Ulrich (edited 04-23-2002).]

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why do people act so surprise that someone who makes a good living racing motorcycles can afford a computer and would spend some time checking out the only national online motorcycle racing forum? [​IMG]

CCS/FUSA official monitor the joint. AMA officials monitor the joint. Why not the racers? Am I missing something? Last time I checked, they were all people. MM, when you cut yourself, does it bleed red or another color? [​IMG]

7. John Ulrich

Never mind smoking 'em down, what about passing the piss test afterward?

[This message has been edited by John Ulrich (edited 04-23-2002).]

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

John, quit trying to be logical. Anybody can be lucky 3 years in a row.

9. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Mat Mladin is now a bbs junkie. Just warning you Mat, people from all over will start coming up to you introducing themselves with their bbs username.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That stuff still cracks me up. Happens every weekend. My canned response is "do you have a real name?" [​IMG]

11. Steve Poorea

Steve Poorea New Member

Mats a wimp and thats that. Goey rules and so does the R7

12. John Ulrich

The dude has a stutter...

13. MM

MM Member

Actually over the past 7 races Nicky has ruled. Get it right Steve

14. Laurie Acree

[​IMG] The bbs is fun again.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's always fun when you're not doing the fighting, ain't it? [​IMG]

16. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

I'm going to be a sucker and fall for it. JU can BS with the best of them, if he isn't the best, but he wouldn't work us into a frenzy. That would just be Rude; right John?

But I do have concerns, because MM didn't end his posts with,"no worries". MM always says that.

When it comes to MM and Gobert, these guys have known each other since they were practically kids I think. MM's family sold their house to the Goberts when they moved I believe.

So, there may be friction there, not because of the house connection, but because they've really known each other a while. I don't know about you, but I've had some arguments with some of the folks I've known for a long time. Then you mend the fences... These guys are famous and it is done in public though.

But I do agree with someone's earlier posts about mind games. MM will win that stuff hands down.

Now, to make sure that we continue the #1 plate run. I don't want anyone to let Brad near the Suzi pits and Aaron or Matt; period!
    [​IMG]

While I ride Suzuki and pull for Matt and Aaron, I still like to see Gobert and Nicky with their heads down and going for a win. It is racing, this is the thrill in watching, period. So, while I always pull for those two; I can't be a zealot like Brad. (Man, I hope I don't need any heart surgeons soon; Wilson has connections with those guys I think.)
    [​IMG]

Go Suzi's; and BIG PIGS RULE! Ha ha.

Scarbs

17. John Ulrich

What really cracks me up is guys who Gobert or Mladin or Nicky don't know and wouldn't recognize, guys who if they ever met them made no impression at all, guys who don't really know anything about them, yet have strong opinions about them. Like those hillbillies Laurie mentioned.

I know all these guys, and anybody who would say, for exampple, that a guy who raced at Sears with a broken leg, or a guy who raced himself into the medical center at Sears by winning 600 and SB, or a guy who highsided himself to the moon and came back a couple days later to win the 200, is a "wimp", is truly deluded, and should show up at the next National to show everybody how it is done.

18. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

Holy crap, so when I writing my short novel we have boiled it down to MM is really Matt. Damn, don't know what to say now.

MM, I've got your Bivens lithograph on my office wall autographed by you. Great picture and piece of work.
    Now, heal up and kick their butts.
    Scarbs

19. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Being a fan would never be the same if we had to acually back up what we say about our favorite/or least favorite stars... [​IMG]

------------------
    absolutespeedracing.com

20. Laurie Acree

Oh, the crew member is Rick Boyles by the way. [​IMG]