1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any grattin endurance news???

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizard, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

You have PM!!!

2. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

you also have pm............

"PMS" that is :beer:

3. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Congrats Matt, Bob and Jeff for getting that podium. Hope Kawi pulls through with some $$$!

4. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

So did I miss the outcome of this race? Was a decision made?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Until you read one I'd say that odds are good a decision hasn't been reached yet.

Why is everyone missing that I have to obtain a stock master cylinder and that we drove home to Georgia form Michigan yesterday?

6. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

Well I got the part about you just getting back and I was hoping for some luck but I didn't use my psychic abilities to know that you needed to get your hands on a stocker. I ASSumed you had one and you ASSumed that everyone knew you didn't.

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:D That was good. :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should have either been at the track or reading the posts - I know I've said it. Including swinging by the bike shop.

That part wasn't directed just at you but at everyone who has been interrupting me all day with calls and emails asking about something that really for right now is none of their business. Not to mention that my repeated posts telling everyone I'll let them know what's up as soon as possible should be enough. I didn't think that the polite way of saying fuck off and let me do my job was too subtle. Obviously I was wrong.

9. slidewayz566

slidewayz566 Well-Known Member

looks like the AMA says "must remain stock" in their books, maybe we aught to do the same IMO. Might clear up some of the confusion now and in the future.

10. teampolevault

teampolevault Well-Known Member

Adjustable brake levers for stock master cylinders(crg,yoyodyne) , both can be remotely adjusted from the left clip on. Would this not solve the whole brake fade problem(stock lever running out of adjustment) or is the problem some where else?

p.s. Good morning Mr. Mongo "sunshine" Clarke, you should get the boss to drop off her Cadillac at Lingenfelters shop for one of those snazzy twin turbo(approx. 700hp) motor upgrades, she could get those donuts home for you a lot faster!!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, this is what happens when I try to be nice so people can buy cheaper replacememnt parts. I think seriously I need to go back on the masters and the rotors.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

What issues have you had with the rotors Sean?

13. What about brake line diameters?

14. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Saving money is a good thing right? See below from earlier in this thread.

EDIT: Looks like Mongo beat me to it.

15. YamRZ350

Right now, the way I understand it, anything is fair game with replacements as long as they are the same size and material as stock.

You can't replace stainless with iron for example, but you can use "wave" type replacements.

16. YamRZ350

If the SS rules don't mention you can do it, then you cannot.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People getting machine shops to create their own even lighter designs. I need to stop it before it gets way out of hand.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Right - however on size we've been accepting OD as a valid measurement which is where the problems began.

19. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

This thread has been very quite today.

20. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

I wish I knew the outcome as I am going to Idaho to float the middle fork of the Salmon River. That is really really in the middle of nowhere so I probably wont know if we got 3rd or 2nd for about a week.
    What happens to the two teams points if the part is considered illegal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.