Israel Moves Troops Into Lebanon

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by xtest, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

So if I go to your house, break in and shot your wife, and in response, you shoot me...then you are the bad guy....right?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You catch on quickly youngster.

3. Depends on how misunderstood and oppressed you were. If you are an imperialist running dog, everyone will cheer for your shooter! :p

4. No, DELAWARE is the reason why there is a US. :)

Your grandfather sounds like a determined and forthright individual.

Doesn't make you German though.

Sorry, but US-born citizens claiming other nationality due to their ancestors' provenance is a pet peeve of mine.

5. Chip

Chip Registered

Ok.....Let's say the Democrats attack Spain......thats not an act of war by the American Government because the Democrats are only part of the American government and clearly we can't control them so the Spanish cannot take action against the American government/people because its really the democrats fault.

Of course then again, its really Spains fault because the Democrats are oppressed and misunderstood.

Am I getting it yet?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What does one feed a peeve and did your come with the proper papers?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes...everything is the Democrats' fault. You got it.

8. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

You can get a good look at a butchers ass... but...

wait...

Its gotta be YOUR bull...

9. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Let me clear it up, then, I'm a baptized and communed but non-practicing Catholic of European heritage, which includes German. Don't want to peeve you off. :D

10. Feed it Indignation - available free just about anywhere. All pet peeves are mongrels.

11. Good plan. Babbage would approve. :up:

Well, I'm off to Jackson, Mississippi for a business trip. The horror! The Horror!

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It will be just a matter of time until someone starts breeding and selling designer peeves.

13. boxer

boxer Well-Known Member

the title of this thread should have been

"imported oil is now illegal in the u.s. due to the increased levels of radiation"

14. baileyrace

baileyrace Well-Known Member

Excellent !!

15. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

You know what I find insane, when the good guys (U.S.) bomb or attack something we always hear that 10 people were killed and 7 were children (not to mention I'm surprised there are any chiuldren left after we have killed so many). BUT when the bad guys bomb something you only hear that 10 people were killed and never how many women and children were in the count. WTF, are the terrorists better at building a bomb that only takes out soldiers and men? When we plan an attack we are targeting terrorists, when they plan an attack they are targeting as many people as possible soldiers or civilians but somehow the U.S. only kills children.

16. Tequilaiam

Tequilaiam Well-Known Member

I find it even more insane when they quote the women and children deaths from official statements of hamas/hezbolla or this guy
    [​IMG]

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

From CNN.com....

I just find that funny.

18. tomastopher

tomastopher Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be a bad pre-emptive stategy considering under developed radicalized nations tend to out breed us at arate of about six to one.