1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit 6/17-18

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerGirl117, Jun 5, 2006.

1. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Don't need anything per se...just want to make sure that there will be other NY'ers there just in case I can't make it. Having some back problems and may not make it.

2. northernyamaboy

northernyamaboy Yo Terrance! You're slow!

Sorry to see that you having back problems. Just pop some pain pills before the ride and come on down.

3. Rad625

Rad625 Well-Known Member

track day

Yeah I can make it no problem call me you got my cell # ? I think you called yesterday but the kids answered call me later

4. Rad625

Rad625 Well-Known Member

Chris see ya at the track

5. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

I will be there!!! gottta ride gotta ride gotta ride!!! I'm so happy to ride that i may just hug mongo when i see him hahhaha

6. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Western PA will be there...

7. RacerGirl117

You got some that might actually work? I'm taking Darvocet's now and they don't do jack. Right now, I just can't invision sitting in a truck for 8 hours one way, running around the track like a monkey all weekend and then spending another 8 hours in the truck. I think that would just about kill me right now. I can't sit or stand for any length of time...imagine what trying to sleep is like.

8. Z-man

Z-man Resident Instigator

I'm eight miles west of the city in NJ and I will be representing!!!

9. sportbikerchic

sportbikerchic Sugar Daddy wanted.

I once drove through NY. Does that count?

I"ll be there Friday with Nesba and then Sat/Sun of-course.

10. Roger Lyle

Roger Lyle Well-Known Member

There will be Roger Lyle's Motorcycle Excitement Track Day on Thursday June 15. Racers and sportbike riders are welcome, but it is filling up. For reservations, email me @ [email protected]. A website is coming soon! Thanks.

11. Roger Lyle

Roger Lyle Well-Known Member

There will be Roger Lyle's Motorcycle Excitement Track Day on Thursday June 15. Racers and sportbike riders are welcome, but it is filling up. For reservations, email me @ [email protected]. A website is coming soon! Thanks.

12. funnyhat

funnyhat tire budget challenged

Dang, that sucks Jess. Carol and I will be praying. I was hoping to finally have time to visit with you at Summit - I felt bad for running off on Saturday at Nelsons but since I was there with Brian and was staying at his house that night in Ohio I felt like I shouldn't ignore him to visit too much.

You take care of yourself and come on down when you can.

13. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Anybody towing from near Paterson, NJ..

I'm right off 80/3/46/21/95.. any of those highways.. would split gas money

14. Morph_of_tc

Morph_of_tc Well-Known Member

come on down Dae so I can bust that ass!!!

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You people are scary. :wow:

Please use a condom.

16. RacerGirl117

Thanks Tom. I feel a tad bit better today after going to the chiropractor last night, but still pretty sore. Still can't imagine sitting in the truck for 8 hours, but hopefully I will be well enough by next week. If I'm not okay by Wednesday, I won't be going. :( I missed really getting a chance to visit with you too. It's always a pleasure. :) We haven't really had a chance to hang out the last couple of seasons.

Keep on praying...I need all the help I can get. ;)

17. RacerGirl117

Hope I get to go just so I can meet you. We can compare scars. ;)

18. RacerGirl117

Roger, how much? I would assume groups are broken up by skill level and whether or not they're a racer?

19. sportbikerchic

sportbikerchic Sugar Daddy wanted.

Heal fast babe. I'd like to meet you too! :up:

20. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

18 year Jersey Vet 'representin at Scummit (hey, Jersey IS a war zone....right Z-man!)........

I'm an East Pa(hey, East L.A.!) import now:crackup:

wazzzzuuupppppp kidz:rock: