Paging Miles Thornton's dad

Discussion in 'General' started by Lee57, May 24, 2006.

1. Lee57

Lee57 Well-Known Member

anyone know his first name? I think he told me that they live in West Point, GA. anyway, he told me that a buddy of his saw my crash exiting T-10 during the LW Solo last Saturday at Jennings......I'd like to get an eyewitness account.

2. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Rich. Do a search, he's on this board, send him PM. They do live in West Point, GA.

-HJK

3. richthorn

richthorn Active Member

125 vs sv crash in turn where Miles went down

Lee57 I don't know the guy's name that saw your crash at jennings. there were several racers sitting on the hill watching the LtWt solo on sat. when I rode over to ck on Miles. they said your crash was pretty spectacular with your front end shooting skyward and riding on it's tailsection. I do know the guy you collided with. Brett Sassaman / Macon HD he told me he really didn't know what happened but he had tire tracks up the back of his leathers and a big hole in the top of his tailsection behind his seat. maybe one of the guy's on the hill that saw Miles' crash and yours will see this and respond.

4. Lee57

Lee57 Well-Known Member

thanks Rich. I sent you a PM earlier, but you can disregard since you answered my question. I hope to see you guys again sometime this year. I think I need to ask Miles to show me how to make my little scooter go fast.
    Lee