1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's Craig (Huey 13O)?

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 24, 2006.

1. patracy

patracy I can change this????

Honestly what happend was I left the window open in firefox. Out of habit I hit new posts or whos online. I think it was who's online. Anyhow, by default vB refreshes the page every few minutes. I guess it appeared as though I was still searching or something. When I came back to close the tab I noticed the "banned" screen.

Any other hits on my IP would be from opening a bookmark folder in FF that contained GSB in it. (I open FF with 6-10 webpages opening at the same time depending on what I'm doing)

I honestly regretted leaving GSB a couple of weeks ago when I hung out with Reece an Soulrider. So I got back on. To only see that things hadn't changed in my view. You still had the same old actions as before. Even when I offered a solution to the problem the thread orginally was about. You still was only concerned with voicing/acting upon your own wishes.

I'm at fault as well. I'm not able to simply forgive and forget as easily as I should. I'm an upfront and direct person. I detest people who go behind there others backs. And from the 86'ing and other things that went on, it really just rubbed me the wrong way. Got a problem? Be direct. Don't try to mess with people about the issue. It only blows up in the end. Course that's just the kinda person I am.

2. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Dude, the Cliff Notes would STILL pass 200 pages plus. :D

3. patracy

Oh, and Todd, don't forget that you too have gone to other boards to "view" what was going on and repeat what you've heard elsewhere ;)

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

poo poo. <sob>

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't post or even lurk on GSB. Why? You don't get 30 bazzilion posts here by going elsewhere and the G in GSB excludes me.
    People wil run their board their own way. Look at the CCS board versus this one. Very different styles but cool enough in their own ways.

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

twas strictly to see if what i had suspected was true, Drew. And it was. It also let me know real quick who NOT to answer my phone for when they want or need something and then go spewing crap about me behind my back. Yea, those are REAL friends there.
    I didnt and still dont go to any of the other boards to follow anyone around and antagonize or start any shit. We also dont have a special "secret" forum on GSB. Only the admin forum where "issues" of the board are discussed.

7. patracy

hmmm, when did I ever ask a favor of you? I seem to remember buying a set of tickets off you, helping you when your computer was broken, exc.

However, I must argue the point about you visting other boards. You've quoted me on things I've said outside of GSB. Not badmouthing items. But little things I've picked up on, that you'd have to have read my posts elsewhere to know.

Doesn't matter though. No matter what is said. Todd must always have the last word. So here ya go...

8. MissiRN

MissiRN Well-Known Member

well he wont have the last word tonight, hes in bed.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In that case. . . what 'cha wearing? ;) :D

10. MissiRN

LMAO...yeah i sit here with the laptop naked. the battery is hot and burning my legs, but its all good! ;)

11. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Now Missi, you've gotta watch what you say, yer gonna have Dave humpin' his monitor. :D

12. MissiRN

nahh..youve seen me!! nuttin to worry about!

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's putter. I just post gibberish. lol!

14. MissiRN

i wont step on paiges man...i love that girl!

15. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Oh come on, I've seen true gibberish postings. I'd put you at least one level (out of 10), above that. :D
    Now be careful, between saying his name and Missi talking bout posting nekkid, Putt-Putt's radar is going to start going off. :up:

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Now here you go with the height jokes. ;)

18. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Cliff Notes are simple.

Todd becomes member of board.
    Todd talks shit about board.
    Todd kisses ass with admin of board and gets made fellow admin.
    Todd quits GSB because people pick on him.
    Todd's friends talk him back into GSB.
    Todd become Nazi and bans those with opposing views that are differnt from his.
    Todd has some kind of complex and thinks his friends are talking shit behind his back because he hears gossip and rumors.
    Todd refuses to answer phone calls from differnt "friends" to sort things out because he is scared he might be wrong.
    Todd bans people.
    Todd bans more peope.
    Todd loses more friends that have been his greatest ally.
    Todd bans people.

I for one owe Todd a lot. But his behavior and actions lately just suck. And just for public record Todd, I ain't said shit behind your back. Other than how much you suck at being an admin, which of course I've been telling you to your face for three years.

Cliff notes done.

19. wheedle

wheedle Well-Known Member

I was on another call... it happens...

20. wheedle

wheedle Well-Known Member

As I said int he voicemail and one of my last posts... if thats the way its gonna be run, fine, I can deal with that, but everyone should have to play by the rules....