1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He shouldn't have been running....

Discussion in 'General' started by Paige, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As with everything it totally depends on the circumstances but in theory yes, I do feel it's okay for citizens to use deadly force given the correct circumstances.

In this particular case you're missing a huge detail - the truck din't strike the bike, the bike hit the truck.

2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

If......if and or but's where candy and nut's we would all have a Merry Christmas :D

3. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I agree, as I stated in a previous post. There just need to be due cause, for him to "initiate contact".

4. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

:up: ah, the fun of the forum.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

How do we NOT know that the driver pulled out not seeing the bike, and the driver just "Happened" to be a city employee? He could collect trash or catch dogs for all we know.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I believe one report said parks and recreation. No way he'd be on a cop radio or the like.

7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

yep, almost certainly the case. Hopefully the motorcyclist had insurance.

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I like eggs.

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Kinda off topic, did this forum discuss the Trooper that was killed chasing down the motocyclist in Florida? Mongo knows how well my search skills are :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep we did.

11. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

This coming from someone who was gonna quit racing cus his live in girlfriend spent money on some mutt, and then you claim you have higher priorities and gonna get outta racing for awhile? I'd say having a kid is a pretty decent reason to not race for a year or two. Youve got one year of half assed endurance racing under your belt, and youve got the balls to be ridiculing people HERE? :tut:

Hank, yea, theres a reason i dont answer my phone when its you thats calling anymore.

12. __Racer_X_2003

__Racer_X_2003 Well-Known Member

13. __Racer_X_2003

__Racer_X_2003 Well-Known Member

Dumb enough that ALOT of the states are adopting no chase policies because they've found out more inoccent people are killed than bad guys caught...How dumb is that?!

14. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

No shit. I put the thumb up after it for a reason. Buying a house and having a kid are very logical reason for putting racing on hold.

The last thing I want to do is wind up spending my kids inheritance to support my own selfish racing habit. Yea, that halfass season last year was very fun, and I didn't go into debt doing it. Matter of fact, debt free. Can you say the same Todd?

It's ok Todd, you were always good at talking shit behind peoples back. At least I had the balls to say my peace by giving you a call on the phone (like I've always done) but you were to much of a puss to answer.

Until today I have have always considered you a friend, but seems like your ego gets the best of you again. Good luck in life Todd...

15. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

16. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

thats ok Hank, ive seen what youve said behind my back, and then what youve said to my face. Theres always a reason for everything i do. And its NOT because i sit behind a keyboard drunk trying to argue with everyone i come in contact with on the internet.

Good luck to you too Hank.

17. 0hi0

Todd, get over yourself. I've never said anything behind your back that I couldn't tell you to your face or over the phone or via the boards.

18. Chip

Chip Registered

Hey look everybody....its stupid on the interwebs.....and the usual suspects have already arrived!

:rock:

19. mark600

mark600 Well-Known Member

People please, this has gone on for 4 days now.:tut: Why can't we just all get along...........................and bash Mladin.:beer:

20. 0hi0

Yea your right.
    Wow, don't know what to say. I feel crushed by someone who I highly repected and had helped put me where I am today. All over some gossip and rumors. It's differnt when someone bashes you that doesn't have the balls to say it to your face but when it comes from your supposedly best friend in the racing business it's kind of hard to take. Think I'll take a break from this place for awhile.

Cheers, I'm sure I won't be missed much:up: