1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC 59 Reality Chk

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGixxer1k, Apr 15, 2006.

1. MrGixxer1k

MrGixxer1k Well-Known Member

Anyone get it?

2. MNellis

MNellis Well-Known Member

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Hey Nellis, be sure to let us know when Sylvia get KTFO.:)

4. MNellis

I'm not betting aginst Sylvia but, as much as I like Forrest, I think Tito is going to take him apart like Lunsford does me. :)

5. MNellis

round 1

Tito ground and pounded Forrest something fierce.

6. MNellis

Round 2

All stand up and Forrest did a nice job and probably won the round.

7. MNellis

It went the distance......Tito by split decision. Good fight, not nearly as one sided as I thought.

8. MrGixxer1k

I thought Forrest won but very close.
    Forrest is nuts..ya gota love em..LOL

9. MNellis

Damn!!! Silvia won in by TKO in the first round. I thought it was over when Orlofski (sic) rocked his world and put him down but Sylvia stood up and hit with a straight right and knocked him around with about 7 unanswered shots to the head on the ground. Fast a furious...but too short. :)

10. MrGixxer1k

Man Orlofisky (sp?) hits like Thor. I cant believe Slyvia got up from that..

11. BOLAH

BOLAH Me n Al @ Summit 04

I didn't buy the fight or see it. I thought Andrei, and Tito were gonna make it too short of a fight for me to pay $$$$ to see it. I'm happy Forest did well, but I'm glad Tito won, I never saw Sylvia winning that fight so I'm sure that was good. Wow!:Pop:

12. tito

tito Well-Known Member

I was so disappointed on the with the syliva/andrei fight..I didn't really care who wins as long as it was a great fight. It was way to short, and I don't think it showed the true skill of either fighter....I can't wait for the rematch!

Also I have a question for those long time UFC fans I know who Dana white is but who were the other two guys that tito was apologizing to? and why?

13. Dang...I had planned on taking my son to Hooters to watch the fight but he didn't come home from a friends until like 9pm so I said screw it...I'll catch the next one. I didn't think Sylvia would win...atleast not so fast though. Who else faught?

14. MNellis

Tito Ortiez (sic) and Forrest Griffin was the other main fight. Tito won in a split decision but he wasn't physically 100% and it showed. He had some leg and back injuries from doing the TV show.

15. BOLAH

BOLAH Me n Al @ Summit 04

I can't wait to see Tito pound the shit out of K. Shamrock again after this season!!!

16. KTFO

KTFO Banned

he was appolgizing to frank and lorenzo fertita. they are the actual owners of zuffa and the ufc. dana white is just the president/spokesperson type guy. and joe silva is the guy that makes up who is gonna fight who, not dana white.