Republicans or Conservatives DO NOT READ

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Even Keel, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

See, I just knew it was in your blood to spy on an American Citizen.

Actually, I could use this thread to see how many libs or Dems, were just lurking here, by how many times this thread was viewed.

2. macdaddy

macdaddy PRAISE "BOB"

I'm not "just lurking":p

3. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

By the number of times this thread has been viewed, there are alot of Democrats and Liberals on this BBS. Why don't they speak out? You can say whatever you want in this thread because the Repubicans and Conservatives aren't even allowed to look here, That would be spying like their Leaker-in-Chief. See it's fun. You can say whatever you want here.

"George Bush plays with Barbie Dolls and likes slave labor from ILLEGAL ALIENS."

"Democrats are better motorcycle racers than Republicans" (Rossi believes in Unions)

"If you shop at Wal-mart, you support Communism and welfare, not free trade"

Boy, this is fun. Give it a try.

4. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

I eat pussy.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You are what you eat...

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Taking this one out to its logical conclusion is disturbing:D

7. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Mr. Acree,
    Are you one of us now? Welcome aboard, sir.:beer:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just visiting. I can't resist ignoring a "Do Not Read" message. It brings out my rebellious streak, kind of like running with scissors.

9. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I guess I'll have your support when I don't wear that helmet on my Harley. I never thought you were totally far right anyway. Just sneak in the back door and we won't tell your friends.

10. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

That's not what my bike thought when I destroyed it in turn three two weeks ago!

11. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Wow, over 200 Liberal Democrats here by the view count or a bunch of spies:moon:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Only in the interest of national security.:D

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Damn you liberals are stoooooopid!

I just had to come in here and let you know that in year 2006 with all the advancements in technology and such. I read your dumbass post w/out ever entering the thread........what vers of IE are you using anyway? LMAO! :p

14. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I knew I'd convert you Lever.