1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's a pm WEBF@CK just sent me

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

The kind that's gonna smash your fucking face when he sees you.

It's not called the WERA Family for nothing. I consider these peeps my brothers & sisters and welcome their thoughts & prayers.

You are such a simple person (if you could be called that)you don't realize what "Family" means. So whenever you have a death in your clan,you will be sitting by yourself wondering why no one is around,just remember this day & you'll know why.You are a TOOL

2. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I seem to remember having once posted something proposing Vella was given the benefit of the doubt in some thread in the past. I now feel sick. That was one of the lowest things I have ever heard of. And saying something in private changes precisely nothing.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

One thing that I learned in the Hardcore scene that carries over very well: My friends look out for me like family.

4. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

VELLA THE BIGGEST TOOOOOL OF ALL TIME ROT IN HELL WANKER:down: :down: Amen. 3rd shift condolences from the Hackings

5. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Gary, you don't have to respond to such taunts. Consider the source. Grieve as you see fit. You do indeed have friends here.

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Amen Brother:up:

7. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

Gary,

My deepest condolences. There was absolutely no reason for anyone, no matter how sick and diseased their soul is, to pour that kind of salt in your wound.

Please try to consider the source and rise above it. Remember, he is trapped living with a person that would do something that low.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thanks Joe,Scotty & Old.. I will stop posting now on the subject.

9. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

True that bro !!

The PM to Gary is one of the most classless things I have ever witnessed. This makes me sick. We read about people like this everyday in the news, too bad we finally know one of these people personally.

Gary, I'm sorry about what has happened both in this childish act by Adam and for you and your family during the last few days.

-Kith

10. Chip

Chip Registered

I get to wear my "I hate Adam Vella" shirt for the first time tonight.....and I will wear it proud.

I almost didn't wear it, until I read this thread of course...

Adam, you suck.......I am sorry that I ever met you. :tut:

11. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

Maybe you're right adam, maybe he should have just drove to where ever your sick little world is and just beat the hell out of you AND THEN came back and posted what you said and the outcome of your comment:mad: Gary, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

12. sisbell

sisbell Well-Known Member

Everyone is a better person than you.

Gary my deepest condolences.

13. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

I dont know either of you nor the story behind what has happened between you...I must say this was quite a display of your character Adam. Very low....low indeed :down:

I want to see your girlfriend try and defend this

14. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I gotta say Adam...in a lot of cases you know I have defended you, and some of your actions, but dude, you went Over the line on this one, big time..You need to Control yourself...

IMHO, even if you truley hate someone, you don't tellem your glad that a close family member died...it's just not right..and imho is a disrepect to the family member that passed on.

If you have any integrity, you'd applogise to Gary and his family.

I'm really ashamed for you..

p.s...if you want to answer to this post, do so here, no pm's..

15. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

Ya know, for someone like myself who has tried to remain neutral during these times with Adam's antics, this really sheds some light on what he's really like and his true level of character.

And Adam, don't try to pull the "kick a man when he's down crap cause that's what he did to me" because that doesn't solve a thing, just makes you look like the juvenile. You crossed the line on this one. It was completely disrespectful. Having a bad day at the track comes nowhere near losing a family member.

16. collision pro

collision pro Well-Known Member

Way to go Adam, you never let me down! Just when I thought you couldn't get any more stupid!:wow:

Gary, I'm taking a trip up there in 2 weeks, PM me if you want to come.

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

although i'm much smarter, and better looking than joe, i agree wholeheartedly. :D

levity added to remove anything hurtful adam (lowlife) vella may have recieved pleasure from. :up:

18. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

You are a slimy little P.O.S. that needs a serious A$$ beating, I dont even think Dan would stoup that low

:up:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  19. rev395

rev395 head carpetbagger

man there are antics and hatefull words but just like everyone has said this seriously crosses the line..... my condolences to you gary.. this is not something you should have to even think about right now....

Maybe someone can make up some new shirts saying: " I still hate Adam Vella" :)

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't sink to his level.

It's sad that he lacks the ability to see how far over the line he's stepped.
    Condolences on your loss, unfortunately, I know how you feel.
    The fond memories you have of your dad are his gift to you. Enjoy them as much as possible. He wouldn't want you to feel bad when you think about him.

Adam, seriously, if you don't understand that you went too far, you need some professional counseling. Unfortunately, the fact that you made the remark in private and are upset that it was made public makes one think you at least suspected you were over the line.

You just can't make yourself shut up, though, can you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.