1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what did i miss? why Fania giving the finger?

Discussion in 'General' started by aresixinit, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

What amazes me is many of you guys bitch and complain about how the sport doesn't attract fans, doesn't attract outside industry sponsors, and at the same time support this type of classless display that hurts the sport. Can't have it both ways. Stuff like this undermines all of the good work that lots of other people do to promote the sport with the intention of making it grow. Reinforcing the stereotype of hooligans and dumbasses on two wheels doesn't help.

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Good post, Frank. That was my first though...oh great, they already hate people on two wheels and now this just makes the sport look worse. :(

3. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

The turning point for Nascar was the fight at the finish of the 79 Daytona 500 on national tv. This will only bring attention to the sport. Good or bad, it's attention.

4. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

You beat me to it Brad,anybody as bad at kung-fu as Yates should be banned

5. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i wanna see pix/vids of the yates incident......NOW

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Wax on wax off sand floor head butt paint the fence...you get the idea...

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

K S W! -- They're Number 1 In Insurance!

8. CeverR6

CeverR6 Active Member

LOOK MA I MADE IT ON TV

9. CALR1

CALR1 Well-Known Member

great image he is portraying

LOSER!

10. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

I was going to email Fania's people when I noticed they were from Jersey.:rolleyes: Why bother?:D

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yeah they would prolly tell ya to go F yourself.:D

12. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

:stupid:

13. AZ-MilleR

AZ-MilleR Well-Known Member

They show nothing of the actual crash that started the whole mess. They did mention it involved 2 bikes in Nascar turn 4, and in his defense maybe he got taken out again. It was Yates that took him out 2 years ago. He is a tool for his after incident antics but its got to suck getting taken out of the 200 in what is probably his only 2 times entering it.

14. skillets

skillets Gunnin' for terrance

Im with greg. Good point

15. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

It was his 10th time in the race.

16. Calamari68

Calamari68 Well-Known Member

Maybe he was showing a finger for each time he was taken out... 1 for 2 years ago and one for this year???

What a clown!

17. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Fania's a douche! What a loser. :rolleyes:

Here's what I posted to KSW.

"To whom it may concern:

After watching the Daytona 200 this past weekend, I was left with an extremely poor taste in my mouth regarding Anthony Fania's antics after he crashed out.

First, he crashes out of the race, costing money and TV time for his main sponsor..KSW Insurance.

Then, feels it necessary to further exacerbate the situation by gesturing so eloquently to the crowd of fans as well as the TV viewers while representing said sponsor.

In my opinion, not only was his gesturing a big F-you to the fans and supporters of AMA Pro Road Racing, but was a definite F-you to KSW Insurance as his supporter. If he still garners support from you guys after this incident, will it not set a presidence for riders to behave like this in the future? It sure seems to have gone that route with the NBA."

18. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Totally agree with this. Totally. Really.

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Dawg!
    "exacerbate" Such language! I know about apprentice baiters. And the Masters. Butt Experts?

Actually, I think Fanny was signifying the way most insurance companies treat riders after an accident...

20. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Everybody getting worked up over some fingers. Yet in NASCAR there are fightd, car bashing, helmet throwing, yelling matches and all manner of pissed off racer behavior. Yet the ratings keep going up. I would be more pissed about the pace car than a guy being pissed after he apparently crashed out of a race.