Don't mess with Dick Cheney!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RoadRacerX, Feb 12, 2006.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Nah I just don't have time to put anything worth a shit together right now. Insults are easy and quick. :D

2. tcasby

tcasby Banned

Well, how was it?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While your "argument" is coherent it still is illogical and a bit ridiculous. Once YOUR resort to being stupid is it really all that wrong to tell you so? I for one don't think so.

4. Trent

Trent I just wanna ride motorcycles and eat pizza

Don't know, we're not interested. But if I had to guess, it would be a lot like you and Bob doing the reach around on each other.

PS - how do you like the Hot Carl? Or do you prefer the Rusty Trombone?

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

[​IMG]

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

8. bigx1384

bigx1384 Banned

wow,,,it was just an accident! he wasnt aiming at the lawyer, he was aiming at the bill of rights,,,,,,,,

9. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

10. bigx1384

bigx1384 Banned

i heard ol dick and his wife shot up a gas station today,,,,,

11. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

13. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

14. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

It WAS legal!!!

[​IMG]

15. Robert

16. Robert

Pop Quiz!!

“Pretend you and your friends are clowning around in the playground after a grueling day of enduring pinko liberal verbal diarrhea spewing forth from the mouth of some diseased homo intellectual teacher.

In the morning, you had stowed your weapons beneath nearby shrubbery before arriving on campus, and now you're ready for your daily after-school round of live-fire Capture the Flag.

Now while you're engaged in this harmless diversion, let's imagine that a small platoon of heavily-armed Arab terrorists arrives on the scene, intent on carrying out a ritualistic mass suicide bombing which will effectively decimate both the school and a surrounding 4 block radius blast zone. To make things even more difficult, said Arabs are sporting the latest in space-aged kevlar soft armor.

It's up to YOU and your friends to diffuse this threat to Norman Rockwell Democracy - so what ammunition do you want in that weapon of yours??!!”

:D :D

[​IMG]

Artist: Tommy Van Patten - Plano, TX
    Title: "Daddy & Uncle Cooter Waste the Feds"

17. bigx1384

bigx1384 Banned

,,,,,,,we dont need no stinkin hunting license!!!!! i am the president of the united states!!! i can shoot anybody i want!!!

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

vice president. :rolleyes:

the president shoots anyone he wants.

19. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

HALLIBURTON WINS CONTRACT TO RECONSTRUCT CHENEY’S REPUTATION

At $42 Billion, Largest Contract of its Kind, Company Says

The Halliburton Company announced today that it had won a $42 billion no-bid contract from the U.S. government to reconstruct the reputation of Vice President Dick Cheney.

While Halliburton has been known for massive reconstruction projects in such war-torn nations as Iraq, the $42 billion contract represents the first time that the company has been employed to put its reconstruction expertise to work on one embattled human being.

At the White House, spokesman Scott McClellan defended the $42 billion price tag for the reconstruction effort, telling reporters, “Given how much work Dick Cheney’s reputation is going to take to rebuild, at the end of the day that $42 billion contract is going to look like a bargain.”

Mr. McClellan likened the state of Mr. Cheney’s reputation to conditions on the ground in Iraq, “only worse.”

But even as Halliburton began gearing up for the daunting task of reconstructing the vice president’s reputation, an unlikely critic of the plan, Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert (R-Ill), questioned the wisdom of even attempting to rebuild Dick Cheney.

Rep. Hastert said that based on what he had seen of Dick Cheney’s reputation in recent days, it reminded him of the city of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, making him wonder whether the vice president could be rebuilt at all.

“It looks like a lot of Dick Cheney could be bulldozed,” Rep. Hastert said.

Elsewhere, breaking with a longstanding tradition set by his predecessor, Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke delivered his first economic report to Congress in English.

20. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006