1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More prayers needed...

Discussion in 'General' started by tzrboy, Feb 11, 2006.

1. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

I was going to be one of Mike's team mates for 06 endurance. I still can't get over the news. For those that don't know him, Mike is a stand up guy, an awesome racer and an even better friend. We had just been at jennings for testing a couple weeks back and he was on top of the world. It really puts things in perspective, how life can change at the drop of a dime. I don't do the prayer thing, but Mike and his family are in my thoughts for sure. Keep your head up bro

2. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Will keep this in my prayers

3. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

First, thank you to everyone who has posted.

Doug K. - if I do talk to him, I will let him know and thank you- I hope and pray your wife is/will be ok as well.

Victor - yes after our time at Jennings this still has me bent on life.

I truly hope we hear some better news as this is effecting me severely and I am not who I was yesterday. I'm every emotion today and this is not fun, not at all-especially not knowing.

Last month Mike, Lynn, Ben, my 2 year old son Logan and I all went to the Arenacross in Reading and had a blast! Hell, 3 months ago Logan and I went over their house as Logan and I on the XR50 could chase Ben around on his LT50 on the Smith 'compound' track in the mud. Afterwards the kids played on the playground while Lynn held Shelby-she's such a great mom.

This shouldn't happen to great people-this disease sucks and if I can find a way to ride/race to help her and others cause I will.

My wife Shana has a best friend who's brother(Jason) was taken by cancer(hate that fucking word) years ago..........at 18.

My 2006 season is dedicated to those past and in the present with this-and I hope I win!

Sorry for the rant. I will be passing this link along to Mike and his email-hell I'll print these pages out and give him to give to Lynn for a get well card....

Please, in your thoughts or your prayers.....keep them coming and tell an internet friend to join this cause. It worked for Mason and the WERA family-WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!

WE LOVE YOU LYNN!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  4. Smithjeb

Smithjeb Well-Known Member

In my thoughts...

5. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Prayers sent from North Carolina

6. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Banned

My prayers sent to her and you too. [​IMG]

7. squirrel sac

squirrel sac Active Member

much love and prayers from the Schanely family to the Smith Family, Anything you and your family need Mikey, Adam Paige and Jenn will be here to support!

8. Nguyen

Nguyen Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers from Team Blitz in Tennessee We have one of Mikes old bikes He is definetley a stand up guy Wish your family well Mike:up:

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Prayers sent from Atlanta.

10. mike_rbm

mike_rbm Still paying for it.

11. Huey's sis

Huey's sis Well-Known Member

I've said a prayer and will continue to pray. Lynn, I'm also adding you to the prayer list at my church. The more prayers the better!

12. Huey's sis

Huey's sis Well-Known Member

I've said a prayer and will continue to pray. Lynn, I'm also adding you to the prayer list at my church. The more prayers the better!

13. TRUBL MKR

TRUBL MKR Active Member

My prayers go out to you and your family, and I will continue to pray for the miracle cure for this horrible disease!!!

14. DAN193

DAN193 Well-Known Member

prayers sent

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Prayers sent.......

16. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Prayers sent just now. Please let us know if we can do more.

17. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

18. 1oldgeorge

1oldgeorge Well-Known Member

I'm praying for the whole family.

19. sharp

sharp Well-Known Member

prayers for healing and peace for her and the family.

20. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Having recently gone through losing someone to cancer, I feel your pain. It is not fun watching someone you love suffer. Our thoughts and my prayers are with you.

If there is anything we can do, do not hesitate to ask. And when you've set up the PayPal thing let us know.