1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Street Ho's, wear your gear!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Sweet Jesus! :wow:

3. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

I'll bet that doesn't happen twice.......

OUCH

4. edge23

edge23 Well-Known Member

Well she still has her pretty face. Sure what ever you say sweet cheeks.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Her visor blew up and that flipped her off the back?

Oy vey. :rolleyes:

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Stories and pics like that are what made me start wearing gear...most of the time.

I'll still ride the pit bike to the convenience store wearing shorts and a beanie helmet, though.

7. TZRaceR6

TZRaceR6 Well-Known Member

I'd still hit it. :D

8. RGV 500

I don't ride in shorts EVER. Because I make fun of people who do, that would make me a hypocrite, and that shit ain't funny.

Seriously though...I do dress in full gear whenever I ride. There are just too many inept morons out there in minivans that somehow managed to score a drivers license.

My commute is about 25 miles each way and if I don't feel 'threatened' by a cager at least once each way on a daily basis, something's not right

Shiny side up

9. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Well, no ones said it yet so i will.....

[​IMG]

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He did....

11. Smokes35

Where is it in the rule book that Mongo gets to be Mr. Obvious?

welll exxcccuusseee meee, alteast i used pictures.

12. sportbikerchic

sportbikerchic Sugar Daddy wanted.

Ouch. No gear eh? Well I'm sure her exposed legs and abs and arms looked nice while they were scraping along the asphault. Hope it was worth it. [​IMG]

13. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

To play devil's advocate, this girl didn't get messed up because of some idiot in a cage, she got messed up because she did something dumb (well a couple things dumb)..... it's hard to interject the cager line of thought in this conversation.

14. TZRaceR6

TZRaceR6 Well-Known Member

Hey at least she is getting a boob job out of it.

And as she said, it was her fault, she admits her mistake, and she'll be kicking herself for the rest of her life. Don't think she needs any help from anyone else. And can anyone honestly say they have never done anything stupid in their lives? Let's not throw stones in glass houses please. :beer:

AND I can sympathize with her. I was run over by a Ford Focus a couple years back (guy ran a stop sign), my Joe Rocket jacket split apart and the cars radiator burned my stomach like grilled chicken. 3rd degree burns are no fun kids, and neither is deep road rash. Broken bones I can handle, but those damn burns.... :tut:

15. Joe Morris

After a tragic Birkinstok's loss I switched to Merrell sandles that fit more snug.

16. RGV 500

I was not making fun of or trivializing her injuries, not even for a second.

Simply stating why *I* ride in full gear every time I go out on the bike. That is all.

17. Smokes35

Ive always said...

people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, but people in stone houses can throw all the glass they want.

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

So you would put on full gear to ride a Spree 1/2 mile through a neighborhood to go to a convenience store?

19. Joe Morris

There are people who do it.

I'm not one of them. :D

Nothing makes me as free as the wind between my toes. :beer:

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:D

I had a street accident in 94 with jeans & a t-shirt got rashedup on my shoulder & left hand,destroyed my gsxr750. I was doing something stupid speeding crested a hill lifted the front when it set down,yeah you guessed it head shake,shake almost gone hit the painted lines in the road,say bye to me. 11 pm & i landed in the preachers front yard. I got lucky just 1 bad scar & finger prints on left hand are a lil lighter than before.

Wear yo gear,bitches.:moon: