1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw me an R1 LE the other day

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Jan 27, 2006.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

One of my dealers got one. It was still in the crate but the cardboard box was removed. The rims look awesome as well as the Ohlins eye candy. Pretty bike.

2. LiveLikeYrDyin

LiveLikeYrDyin Well-Known Member

That's great, you have one in Wisconsin and I've yet to see one in Georgia, they should have snowmobiles on the floor up there. Hey, Garth this is Kevin Cesar, I was pitted next to you at the AMA race here in Sep. I'm from Sheboygan. I know you don't have any snow around there, but my Dad said he was up in Eagle River this week and the trails were good, I still miss that snowmobiling. Anyhow maybe we'll see you down here at Road Atlanta again or perhaps I might just come up to Road America this year for a track day with NESBA.

3. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

there is one in georgia it is in lawrenceville honda and yamaha

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

and two at Cycle Specialties in Fayettville, GA. I saw me a couple new R6's too. yum.

5. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Yamaha of Louisville has one on the floor as we speak!

Mmmmm....pretttttty.....

6. LiveLikeYrDyin

LiveLikeYrDyin Well-Known Member

Cool, I have the day off today, I'm going to go look at them. How you doing Todd?

7. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Que 34D in 3 2 1...

:D

8. 34D

34D Banned

I've got two! You can't afford it!:D

9. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Very well. You? I didn't recognize the new username. What happened to Cesar77?

10. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

too funny

like clockwork :clap:

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, I remember. Whatsup. The R1LE was orderd by the owner for himself. I'm sure he got a kick out of showing it to his Honda Rep.

It was 47 degrees here today. Even saw 5 bikes out. Most of my dealers are dying from sleds. One dealer is stuck with over 60 of them. Two local and one national ice races have already been cancelled. Good thing I actred early and got my tires studded. :rolleyes:

RA received some loving care as they have repaved several of the corners and are dojng a great deal of upgrades facility and paddock wise. Good to hear from you.

Tell Nick not to blow any fingers off anytime soon. :D