Bill Gates haters...

Discussion in 'General' started by james walker, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're all windows but that's got nothing to do with the website or bbs. :p :Poke:

:D

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Now I got the aircraft mech with the injun name peering into my mind. Get out I say!!! :D

3. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

Bono is a communist. F him.

4. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Just because some egomaniac asshole finds a 'cause' to support doesn't mean everyone else should support his delusions.

At the risk of sounding like a real bastard....I couldn't care less about Africa or any other 'celebrity' supported crusade.

5. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

I thought he was dead?

I loved Sonny Bono too! He is dead now though

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

What, exactly, constitutes a communist to you?

7. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

To the Dungeon in 3, 2, .....:D

8. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

When I wrote that I KNEW you would chime in

9. jstewart

jstewart Well-Known Member

Would it be too much to ask for all the celebs and rich folks that jump on the charity bandwagon for self promotion to possibly look into the needs of poor or homeless kids right here on american soil ! Maybe if we concentrated on our own problems for a while and make some progress here at home , people might be a lil more understanding of other countries problems.

my .02

10. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Gate's charity donations are far from some celbrity afront. The guy donates 1 billion/year. He's worth somewhere in the neighborhood mid $40bil. He is also giving the vast majority of his fortune away to charity upon his death. His kids will be getting a lot of money, but only in the millions (yeah I said only millions), compared to the billions he's worth. You can question his business ethic, but don't try and degrade the good that he does with his charity work.

11. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

I was speaking about Bono

What Bill Gates does for the world is beyond any real means of measure

Bono just flaps his yap and bitches about stuff, Gates ponies up the coin, and huge amounts of it.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I agree, Bono is a tool.