1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men in tights

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Feb 11, 2002.

1. WFO-900

WFO-900 Well-Known Member

The pic posted above...IS A MAN BABY!

LOL

2. KMarquez

KMarquez Member

Hi Pam. Thanks for the warm reception.

Yes, I have been feeling the pull of the BBS for some time now and have finally given in. Guess I just had to find the right thread to jump into.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is sad, but you'll fit right in. [​IMG]

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

The problem is you keep looking directly at the bulge. [​IMG] You're obviously obsessed with the bulge. I think your brain is defective because it should be programmed to stop you from starting at the MALE bulge area. Seek professional help. It's your only option. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Hmmm, Papa has size 13 shoes but has a problem with bulges. I think Papa is a little jealous. [​IMG] HA ha ha ha ha

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

First of all, my shoe size is 12! And I have a old, discarded Dainese boot that will fit quite nicely into you *** [​IMG]

Hey Tom, why don't you go sit on a sharp stick for a while? The need to process the pain signals may actually trigger your brain in functioning for a change. Did you read the part where I said that the problem is the frequent close-ups on the bulge? It's not like I can keep it in my peripheral field of vision while watching the rest of stuff on the screen. [​IMG]

Actually, let me take this opportunity to announce the creation of the Fight The Bulge movement. We will be lobbying congress to ban public displays.

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

OK, size 12, I can't remember everything. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Tracee Polcin (edited 02-13-2002).]

8. WERA29

What if it accidentally punctures my bulge? [​IMG]

You can always look away or change the channel during those moments you closet bulge lover! [​IMG]

9. KMarquez

KMarquez Member

Well, I don't know whether to consider that as a compliment or take this new awareness and run screaming into the night!
    JK. Although we can be bit off, Ive not met a better bunch of people yet.

10. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

alright, who's gonna become known as "Bulge Tard?"

11. WERA29

Why Papa, of course! [​IMG]

P-Piggy Bulge Tard. [​IMG]

12. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Yes, most appropriate... he started all this bulging prose... and wasn't he the guy you all accused of parading around the row wearing only bicycle shorts or a thong??? [​IMG]

13. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Nope, that would be me! I walked around the pits at Roebling with my boxer briefs on. SV Goddess like it so much that she borrowed them from me. [​IMG]

14. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Boxer briefs are acceptable. Spandex is not. [​IMG] For parading that is. What you guys wear under those leathers is your business. But when you take those leathers off, it becomes our business... and well, you guys know where I stand on that. [​IMG]

15. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

16. Laurie Acree

That calls for a subjuct change...TSC, what do you think of Mosport? I saw on your site that you have it on your schedule for this year.

[This message has been edited by Laurie Acree (edited 02-13-2002).]

17. diva

diva New Member

I won't claim to speak for all women (usually, my opinions are very contrary to those of other women). However, I would like to speak in favor of tights, tight clothing, minimal clothing, and no clothing. I think it is great for men (and women) to were little or no clothing. One of the things I love about going to the track is seeing all the guys with their leathers half off (half-on for the pesimists). A bare chest is a great thing from both artistic and sexual perspectives. Bulges are cool too. If I see something that offends me, I just stop looking. I think every person, of any body type should feel free to show it all. But, I really enjoy the superhero outfits the speedskaters wear. I'm looking at their gorgeous, massive thighs more than at their bulges.

18. Laurie Acree

Whatever! [​IMG] Is this Andrew Mueller again? [​IMG]

19. texasF4

texasF4 Tallest Guy at the Track

My wife, I think I'll keep her.

[​IMG]

20. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Mosport is my Favorite Canadian track.
    With the Repaving thay did last year it is very fast. and super smooth.
    Lots more run off room than it used to have as well. The paved pit area will be a bit crowded this year with the FUSA guys driving North. Bring your dirt bikes as there are trails in the infield forest that you can ride around on while avoiding the drunken northerners.

Spectator sitelines are only a couple of corners at a time. My wife hates it for that reason. On my old 600 last year I used 4th gear and 6th gear 95% of a lap.

If you have more questions let just ask.

Leaving for home now ! Yee Haw

------------------
    Alan

www.teamshouldercheck.ca
    www.ottawamotorcycle.ca