1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers Needed, Lets Help My Little Buddy Feel Better for Christmas!

Discussion in 'General' started by T-Shirt Racing, Dec 17, 2005.

1. iHs81

iHs81 Well-Known Member

We will pray and help out any way we can John

2. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

Thoughts and Prayers . Hang tough, little guy.
    Jon and Ashley, my heart goes out to you both.

3. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

Prayers sent from Nashville, TN

-Boots

4. bdaddy

bdaddy Well-Known Member

Prayers sent from Springfield, MO. Get better soon, Chance!!

5. freeride88

freeride88 Hooligan

Get well Chance! You're in my prayers.

6. 1oldgeorge

1oldgeorge Well-Known Member

I am praying for him here. Mother and Father, too.

7. TRUBL MKR

TRUBL MKR Active Member

Merry Christmas Chance!

You sound like a very tough boy! I know it seems like its taking forever, but it will get better soon! Suprisingly, I knew a little boy who was 5 when diagnosed with a brain tumer the size of a golf ball too. He is doing great now! If you ever want to talk to him, just let me know! My prayers go out to your and your family!

8. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

:(

Prayers from down here.

9. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Prayers from Buffalo. Keep the faith. Sometimes that's all we have.

10. gixxerbq52

gixxerbq52 Well-Known Member

Chance

Prayers sent from clinton tn. Chance you and your family are in my and the family's prayers. Bobby were novice 52

11. Paul1

Paul1 wanting to be fast!!

not a racer yet, but prayers sent from acworth georgia and you are in my thoughts. hang tough chance!!

12. yamaha nick

yamaha nick THE DUDE DOES NOT ABIDE

prayers

John I just wanted you to know that I waws praying for you and for chance. The greatest thing that we as christians have is Christ and the knowledge that all things work for the honor and glory of God. 2 Cor tells us that His grace is sufficient in our moment of weakness and !st john tells us that the hardships that we endure now will give us wisdom in helping others deal with hardships. I have learned this dealing with my moms illness over the past 6 years. I pray that God will grant comfort and peace in the hearts of all involved. God will be with chance unconditionally and eternally. Our God remains faithful to His children. My prayers are with Chance and his family.

13. kevinrc51

kevinrc51 Well-Known Member

prayers for the little man

my prayers go out.

14. B.Augie

B.Augie Wera 930

thoughts and prayers from all of us here in Kentucky.

Chance, Eat your veggies!:D
    and get well soon!:up:

15. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

Thank you to all those folks that have been willing and able to help! When I get home from the holidays I'll try to update everybody as to how much money our racing family has been able to give to the Troesch family!!!!!

16. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

Hey Guys & Girls,
    I started a new thread with an update on the money raised for Chance Troesch's family. There may be a problem with checks that were mailed to the PO Box. Here's a link to the new thread.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99730

Please do not respond to this thread but instead respond to the new thread. I'm posting here so that anyone who is a part of this thread will be notified and see the new one. We don't need 3 threads floating around. Thank You, John