1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Wrecklessfull (Ship my shite!!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Brigman, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Brigman

Brigman Moto mojo

Paging Wrecklessfool (Ship my shite!!!)

Anybody know Jason H. from Richmond??? Owes me a kickstand and a service manual for a yz250f...

Somebody help a brother out...

Thanks,

Brig

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  2. Headdog122

Headdog122 Big Pimpin!!

Who is the best cell service provider?

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93598

I think wrecklessfool posted this earlier!! Obiviously by your phone call to him earlier today, he never got the answer he was lookin for!!!

"Hello..... Jason, this is Brig!!" Crackle... Crackle.... Crackle...

Kickstands are for girls, but service manuals are a must!!!

Jamie...... :up:

3. Headdog122

Headdog122 Big Pimpin!!

4. dragon129

dragon129 Well-Known Member

Hmmm.....I don't know the whole story but it sounds like the Ole Boy could have at least lubed you up before he stuck in you.

5. Headdog122

Headdog122 Big Pimpin!!

Brig......

Did ya at least get a "Reach Around???" Doesn't your brother live in VA. Beach??? Naval guy right???

Party at Jason's crib!!! :beer:

6. Brigman

Brigman Moto mojo

Remember folks...

ONLY SHAFT THE ONE YOU LOVE OVER THE HOLIDAYS!

7. wrecklessfool

wrecklessfool I am my bike's bitch...

I mailed those parts out to you the Monday after you bought my YZ. I think you bought it on a Tuesday so the stuff went ot less than a week later. It took a while because I was out of town from where the parts were. You should also take into account that it is around the holidays so delivery times may be increased.

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What do you need a kickstand for on a dirtbike anyway Brig? That thing will snatch up allll the brambles at Boscobeach anyway. :D Jamie give me a call. I want to get with Kelly and get those sockets machined. :beer: I will bring the beer.

9. Brigman

Brigman Moto mojo

Trees aren't everywhere...

Kickstand you ask...Waiting on Jamie to catch up trail riding...Hee-hee!!!

Come down to Busco Beach on 12/27/05

10. Headdog122

Headdog122 Big Pimpin!!

Catch up????

I know I'm a little slower than I used to be, but I figure since I picked my 4-fiddy up and carried it on my shoulder to make it a level playing field. Three bike lengths wasn't to bad????? :D

BTW..... Brig.... The UPS guy just showed up at my door barefoot and pregnant this morning with a kickstand and manual. He walked here from Richmond Virginia!!:Poke:

I'm down on the 27th...!!! How about you Steve, Clay..????

Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  11. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Should be fun. :Poke:

12. Headdog122

Headdog122 Big Pimpin!!

And again.......

Well.... Here we go.... Around week 5 now and still no manual or kick stand for Brig Harris's bike. "Brigman"!!!! On this board we do not take kindly to guys who retract on deals, then lead us on with "Its in the mail...." and do not provide appropriate tracking numbers!!!

So my question is..... Do you want a visit to VA......??? Or are you gonna ship some shite???

Incase you haven't noticed.... Your not hard to find on the list......

:down:

13. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

sick of it

just send him a tracking number fool! i hate getting the runaround when buying used parts. Luckily my bullshit meter is extremely sensitive

14. Brigman

Brigman Moto mojo

Yeah...I'm a bit touchy right now!

Maybe I can call his Commanding Officer in Virginia Beach and let him handle it! CO's love it when their "Squids" act like arses out in the community.:wow:

15. wrecklessfool

Like I stated before: I put you stuff in the mail the Monday after we met up and you bought the bike from me. I don't appreciate you dragging my name thru the mud across the board with false accusations and idle threats. I did not get insurance on the stuff so I cannot help you if it got lost in the USPS system somewhere along the way. The posts and the paging end here as I have done my part to get the parts to you that were due to you. I can do nothing more for you so leave me alone. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope we can take the maturity level up a few notches. Please call my commanding officer, please pay me a visit, please have your brother on the Eastern shore pay me a visit and last but not least everyone is invited to the "party" at my house where we will have fun and games like pin the tail on the donkey and spin the bottle. Also there will be door prizes given away at the end of the night which include but are not limited to a Pro Moto billet aluminum kickstand and a factory service manual for a 2001 YZ250F. You're all invited except Brig. :beer: :beer: :beer:

16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I've heard of snail mail but this is ridiculous! 5 weeks wreckless! It does not take the USPS no matter how slow they are. 5 weeks! I guess if its lost you are going to have go out and buy new shit! So sad. And to think you had to get rid of the bike because you were skeered. ;) :D

17. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Not taking sides on this, but in defense of the USPS, I won some 2 bros graphics for my fiddy on ebay. Lady shipped them but after 3 weeks they had not showed up yet. Email after email after email. They ended up showing up after 5 weeks of being MIA b/c the label had gotten partially covered by some of the USPS box tape that they used to secure the box shut with. Must have been a post shipping inspection.

My suggestion is anything going USPS to insure it or get a tracking number for it.

My solution to this is to use UPS. Much better to deal with.

18. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

2 words

Tracking #

What's the tracking number of the shit you sent.... post that and all will be ok....no tracking number means no proof you sent it.....

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I believe he already said he sent it through the postal service and there is no tracking number.

True no proof but without any other evidence I'd tend to believe the guy shipped as he said - or does anyone else have other input that would give anyone reason to not believe him.

20. wrecklessfool

Thanks for the guys that have faith. I sent the two items USPS and to get a delivery confirmation, tracking number, insurance, etc. etc. it costs extra $$. I have never had a problem with USPS before so I didn't bother to get any of the above for this package. I'll take this as a lesson learned that in the future I should purchase the extra features to cover my ass and make sure nobody gets screwed.