1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick and cheap motard???

Discussion in 'General' started by C.Joy, Dec 7, 2005.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

the race between myself and Adam is a good old fasioned smack talk showdown. :D

i'll be running my basically stock YZ(43hp on a Factory Pro), with maybe a set of borrowed forks and shock(i'll test 'em out) with a F3 front wheel and front brake setup. it's a bit getto, but works well.
    as far as gearing, i'm doin it to the moon for the long front straight.

2. mango

mango Ewah Felicitys underpants

Can I run my XR650R with completely stock suspenders, CBR F3
    rear wheel with cush drive and a VFR wheel on the front?

It is under powered and over weight. :D

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

yes, bring it on out. :beer:

4. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Here, here - bring it!!!

5. C.Joy

C.Joy Well-Known Member

Thanks fellas for all the replies. I may see some of you around the Southeast next year, only time will tell. I'll likely just go with the wheels since a few people indicate that they had a good time like that. May spring for brakes later on down the line.

C. Joy

6. ubermoto71

ubermoto71 Well-Known Member

Can I bring this? It's a four-fiddy, honest... (that 570 decal means nothing...) ;)

Okay, I'll spot you 450 guys some time at the start...

[​IMG]

Actually, I'm looking at getting a new '06 450 or 510 Husqvarna in the spring. Barber would be the place for a roadracing motard showdown...

7. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

If it's a tight track motards are stupid easy to go fast on.
    I rode a motard once and was laughing at the simplicity of it.

I'd rip the stock CRF with wheels. braaaap. The one I rode was a stock motor RM-Z450.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  8. gixserman

gixserman Well-Known Member

can you lower the back ride height enough to compensate for the loss of trail that happens from the front having a slightly smaller wheel/tire combo?

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005