1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Ben Bostrom right now....

Discussion in 'General' started by mad brad, Dec 10, 2005.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

So, no one thought to drive to the local bike shop and pick some leathers off the peg???:confused:

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Too bad that would probably still have him atleast 1 1/2 seconds slower than Mladin if he was there.:D

3. Strick

Strick Good to be king

He borrowed a set to use in the AM.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The reports I read said he couldn't find a set. :confused:

5. Strick

Strick Good to be king

On Stoopidbikeworld they said he did find a set to borrow for a while before lunch.

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

He hasn't been able to find a set for a few years now. :D

7. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Besides it is Daytona........can't ride at those speeds in assless chaps.

8. gixserman

gixserman Well-Known Member

ok that was pretty funny :D

9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

They said he "borrowed" a set of Xaus's old leathers for am practice, then his showed up in the pm.

I just want to know why in the hell a set of Xaus's old leathers were at Daytona??? :confused:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He actually looked pretty good on the Duc. Not as good as the whack job females seem to think he looks which makes no sense but he was riding okay.

Some I'd guess weren't on their fast bikes just because they looked like they were cruising not riding. Spies was flying while looking like he was just having fun enjoying the track time. Right now other than Mat I honestly don't think anyone ahs anything for him.