1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morse Racing Products/GP Composites Sponsorship opportunity

Discussion in 'General' started by hcr25, Nov 23, 2005.

1. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
  2. stabber

stabber Well-Known Member

I just got my fairing stay, screen, and full bodywork for my 03 R6 a few days ago from you guys. Everything is top notch and I cant wait to put my bike back together. Awesome customer service also. I didn't check into the sponsorship though.

3. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

As of 12/11/05 all sponsorship requests have been answered.You will get a response by mail.Let me know if you dont get the letter.
    Mike

4. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Morse products are top notch. I can't understate enough how important good bodywork and fairing stays are. It can be the difference between crashing and not being able to ride cause your bodywork won't go back together or 10 minutes of repair and you make the next race.

Our GSXR-600 we ran this year for Shannon ball took 3 tumbles (2 pretty hard) and although the rear subframe was cracked and bent about 6 inches off, the bodywork did not break, shatter, or require any repair to get the bike back on the track. There are other bodywork providers that do build this quality, but I will attest the Morse bodywork and hardware is as good as I have seen and the fit is excellent.

Marcus McBain